This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Will this be a good team??

#1jEr3mYPosted 11/4/2013 6:00:04 PM
I've almost finished the main story... and as such, thinking of a team to build... Will these Pokemon go together?.. and yes, I'm planning on building a Rain Team...

Azumarill
Ferrothorn
Cloyster - Skill Link
Goodra
Kingdra
and not sure on final spot... Maybe Ludicolo??
---
Non-Specific Action Figure has to be in the next Super Smash Bros game. If you agree, send me a message. Number of people who agree: 20 - updated 4 Nov 2013
#2XavuuPosted 11/4/2013 6:01:04 PM
Don't use Ferrothorn. Hate that guy.
---
Choice Band STAB surprise Quick Attack; Staraptor.
Currently testing Choice Scarf Staraptor. Will update sig if better.
#3jEr3mY(Topic Creator)Posted 11/4/2013 6:02:12 PM
But I like Ferrothorn... he's my fave Gen 5 Pokemon....
---
Non-Specific Action Figure has to be in the next Super Smash Bros game. If you agree, send me a message. Number of people who agree: 20 - updated 4 Nov 2013
#4jEr3mY(Topic Creator)Posted 11/4/2013 6:03:49 PM
I might ditch Goodra/Kingdra for Jolteon - with Volt Absorb.. need to cover the Electric weakness somehow...
---
#5Gogito4Posted 11/4/2013 6:05:18 PM
Goodra tanks electric attacks like a baller.

That seems like a pretty good set up to "make it rain". Everyone would love it. Maybe even go Drizzletoed as the last pokemon?
---
Tales of Xillia... here I come!
Dissidia 012: Main:Terra Subs:Squall,WoL,Cloud and Kain.
#6Gogito4Posted 11/4/2013 6:06:03 PM
That or get a Lanturn/Jolteon as you thought of as your last pokemon.
---
#7jEr3mY(Topic Creator)Posted 11/4/2013 6:10:56 PM
Gogito4 posted...

That seems like a pretty good set up to "make it rain". Everyone would love it. Maybe even go Drizzletoed as the last pokemon?

Don't wanna use Drizzletoed.. he's boring... Was just gonna use Rain Dance + Damp Rock... or maybe ditch Damp Rock... not sure yet...

Azumarill is gonna be an attacker... and to kill fairies...
Ferrothorn - Annoyer, Entry hazard guy
Ludi - Annoyer, staller kind of guy
Cloyster - Skill Link + Icicle Spear + King's Rock = YAY for me!!
Jolteon - Covers the slight electric weakness.... or could go Lanturn....
Goodra - Hydration + Rain = :-D.. also to help kill stuff.... maybe go special attack on him...
---
#8Gogito4Posted 11/4/2013 6:14:02 PM
jEr3mY posted...
Gogito4 posted...

Don't wanna use Drizzletoed.. he's boring... Was just gonna use Rain Dance + Damp Rock... or maybe ditch Damp Rock... not sure yet...

Azumarill is gonna be an attacker... and to kill fairies...
Ferrothorn - Annoyer, Entry hazard guy
Ludi - Annoyer, staller kind of guy
Cloyster - Skill Link + Icicle Spear + King's Rock = YAY for me!!
Jolteon - Covers the slight electric weakness.... or could go Lanturn....
Goodra - Hydration + Rain = :-D.. also to help kill stuff.... maybe go special attack on him...

If you don't want drizzletoed, then yeah, go for Jolteon. Lanturn... is not as good as jolteon I think.
---
#9jEr3mY(Topic Creator)Posted 11/4/2013 6:16:49 PM
I'm thinking Jolteon.. it's faster and doesn't have a weakness to Electric/Grass....

Also, I might have Goodra with Sap Sipper instead.. to cover another weakness.. and most people would be expecting Hydration seeing as it'd be raining...
---
#10AwkwardTurtle26Posted 11/4/2013 6:20:29 PM
Maybe a rotom-w would be good too
---
Black 2 FC: 3010-9566-6359
3DS FC: 3497-0237-1668 - "Awkward"