This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Hidden Ability Breeding Question

#1BaaPuffPosted 11/4/2013 6:03:09 PM
I've gotten a Male Gooey Goomy from the GTS and I want to breed it for more Gooey Goomys for trades and stuff. How would I go about it? Breed with Ditto?

And what would happen if I hatch a female Gooey Goomy and then bred it with the Male Gooey Goomy? Would all the kids have Gooey?

And could I use the Everstone to help with the breeding? I'm not used to breeding for abilities?
---
AC: New Leaf- Name: 3DSPuff Town: Baaville
Friend Code: 2664-2275-2805
#2JarieSuicunePosted 11/4/2013 6:06:37 PM
Since I'm lazy:
http://www.serebii.net/xy/breeding.shtml

Your answer is right there.

Really, Serebii and Bulbapedia should be the FIRST place you any person ever looks for an answer like that. How do people know of GameFaqs, but not those two sites? (rhetorical)
#3BaaPuff(Topic Creator)Posted 11/4/2013 6:14:17 PM
Well, That does answer about breeding Hidden ability males. So,Thank You.. =)

Now, If someone who could answer about what happens if both parents have the ability, I'd appericate.
---
AC: New Leaf- Name: 3DSPuff Town: Baaville
Friend Code: 2664-2275-2805
#4ultraroboninjaPosted 11/4/2013 6:24:52 PM
Even if both parents have the hidden ability, there's still a chance the baby will not have it. I don't know the percentages off hand, I just know I've seen it happen. I think it's the same rate as if only the mother had it, which is around 80ish% I believe.
---
If you spent as much energy talking about the stuff you LIKE instead of all the stuff you HATE, you'd probably end up hating way less stuff.