This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Fastest way to level up a pokemon?

#1GShadowBrokerPosted 11/4/2013 6:04:33 PM
So what's the method you guys use to level up a pokemon (from lvl 1 to lvl 50)? How long does it naturally take to get them to lvl 50 (not counting super training)? and where do you usually level them up?
I use the XP share and leave them in my party, then I head to Victory Road. Is there a more effective way to level up rather than spend hours training at the Victory Road?
#2beny_pimpsterPosted 11/4/2013 6:06:04 PM
GShadowBroker posted...
So what's the method you guys use to level up a pokemon (from lvl 1 to lvl 50)? How long does it naturally take to get them to lvl 50 (not counting super training)? and where do you usually level them up?
I use the XP share and leave them in my party, then I head to Victory Road. Is there a more effective way to level up rather than spend hours training at the Victory Road?

use that guy at the top then switch more exp. of course some maybe be hard to pump at lvl50's like pupitar and lairon but if you raise em well its worth it.. they can kick ass's big time
#3Xigbar777Posted 11/4/2013 6:07:56 PM
Here's a good tip:

Leave Pokemon in Day Care. Go to Luminose City. Go to circular area around gym. Mount bike. Wedge a coin under the circle pad. Leave overnight.

Your Pokemon should be around level 70 by the next morning. Obviously, use a Rare Candy or two for evolution, and a few Heart Scales (easy to farm from Luvdisc), to re-learn any moves.

Much faster than traditional leveling, plus it give no EVs, so you can then Super Train them any way you want.
---
I'm a soldier in the war against fanboys. My only weapon? Reason.
Pokemon X FC - 0447 6354 6600
#4Octaivian_RexPosted 11/4/2013 6:08:28 PM
Xigbar777 posted...
Here's a good tip:

Leave Pokemon in Day Care. Go to Luminose City. Go to circular area around gym. Mount bike. Wedge a coin under the circle pad. Leave overnight.

Your Pokemon should be around level 70 by the next morning. Obviously, use a Rare Candy or two for evolution, and a few Heart Scales (easy to farm from Luvdisc), to re-learn any moves.

Much faster than traditional leveling, plus it give no EVs, so you can then Super Train them any way you want.

I do this.
---
http://i.picasion.com/resize74/6d90c9342974ff164d4f0acd718fde7a.gif
#5Xeo352Posted 11/4/2013 6:09:48 PM
Xigbar777 posted...
Here's a good tip:

That's great xD I used to do that in the battle subway.
---
Pokemon X: 4313-0450-2944
#6Slayerblade11Posted 11/4/2013 6:12:45 PM
Three star restaurant rotation battle with exp O-power.
---
3DS FC: 0774- 4438 - 6716
IGN-X
#7GShadowBroker(Topic Creator)Posted 11/4/2013 6:13:38 PM
Xigbar777 posted...
Here's a good tip:

That's brilliant! Thank you I'm definitely gonna give it a try! :D
#8citroEnPosted 11/4/2013 6:17:52 PM(edited)
Go to cafe Le Wow and bring your strongest pokemon (preferably lvl 100) and two low level pokemons you want to train.

Equip amulet on leader pokemon and lucky eggs on two other, activate exp and prize o-power.

Pick Rotation battle and destroy everything with your strong pokemon, as you collect delicious exp and money.

Rinse, repeat.

two level 70 pokemons in 3 runs +money
#9agesboyPosted 11/4/2013 6:16:44 PM
Yeah, Le Wow can get you from 1 to 55 in about two go-throughs.
---
http://i.imgur.com/LabbRyN.jpg
raytan and Kana are on opposite ends of the Awesome Spectrum.
#10rkman427Posted 11/4/2013 6:17:10 PM
I buy rare candies
---
-----|` |)` )--|` |/` /----- http://i.imgur.com/FvJoY.jpg
-----|_|\_\-'-|_|\_\----- RSN: John Holliday