This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Good teammates for Mawile?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Good teammates for Mawile?

User Info: ElSilverWind

ElSilverWind
3 years ago#1
Greetings Gamefaqs, I'm preparing my first XY team and I have decided to choose Mawile to be my Mega (a rather popular choice apparently). I'm glad to see her get a nice boost like this; reminds me of my old Ruby playthrough . . .

My Mawile looks like:
Nickname: Kawaii
(Preferred Format: Singles)
Ability: Intimidate
Item: Mawilite
Nature: Adamant
IVs: 31/31/31/X/31/31
EV: 252 HP 252 Atk 6 Speed
Play Rough
Iron Head
Sucker Punch
Power-Up Punch

What I'm looking for are any good pokemon that would go well with her and cover her weaknesses, as well as which pokemon am I likely to come across that will check or counter her so that I can prepare for them.

User Info: Azure_Flame

Azure_Flame
3 years ago#2
ElSilverWind posted...
Nickname: Kawaii
"[Gravity Rush] is like losing your virginity; sometimes you won't know what you're doing, it's over way too quick and it's totally amazing!" -CBrate

User Info: Muffinbitz

Muffinbitz
3 years ago#3
Pretty much any dragon complements her well. My tanky Dragonite is doin its job really well with t wave support.
3DS FC: 2793 1003 7804 Key

User Info: ___Vyser___

___Vyser___
3 years ago#4
Rotom-W makes a great partner for Mawile. If you really want to have some fun with Mawile, get a speed boost Scolipede (or Blaziken works) to pass on a Sword Dance and some speed boosts.
Old Fart Monster Hunter: MH (PS2), MHF, MHF2, MHP2nd G, MHFU, MH Tri, MHP3rd, MH3U

User Info: ElSilverWind

ElSilverWind
3 years ago#5
___Vyser___ posted...
Rotom-W makes a great partner for Mawile. If you really want to have some fun with Mawile, get a speed boost Scolipede (or Blaziken works) to pass on a Sword Dance and some speed boosts.

*sees whirlipede in my friend safari*

That sounds pretty cool. :D

Can you recommend a moveset/nature?

User Info: Michael_Patcher

Michael_Patcher
3 years ago#6
ElSilverWind posted...
___Vyser___ posted...

*sees whirlipede in my friend safari*

That sounds pretty cool. :D

Can you recommend a moveset/nature?

+Def -SpA or +SpD -SpA Nature
EV in Def, SpD, and/or HP (Your choice)

Megahorn
Swords Dance
Protect
Baton Pass
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Good teammates for Mawile?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived