This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Battle Mansion using Hacked Mons?

#1ssyl9Posted 11/4/2013 11:49:43 PM
So i was playing Battle Mansion yesterday and went up with a waiter.

The first pokemon was Tyranitar.

I smirked and called out my T-tar with EQ

battle starts.. and his T-tar used Superpower....

Wait i thought Gen 6 t-tars cannot breed superpowers....

only way for t-tar to learn superpower is thru movetutor in gen 5?

So Battle mansion trainers are using either post-pokebank pokemons or HACKED MONS???

wtf?
---
FC: 3496-9980-2182
#2SoulstrikesPosted 11/4/2013 11:54:32 PM
you saved the battle video?
---
3DS FC - 4639-9488-1515
#3AchanaPosted 11/5/2013 12:04:30 AM
Given that some Maison and Institute trainers will be using things like Suicune, Landorus, and Cresselia as you get further and further, it's not a stretch that they might also have old tutor moves.
---
Animal Crossing New Leaf Dream Code:
5600 2221 3961
#4XavuuPosted 11/5/2013 12:05:23 AM
Staravia there have trace. Weird.
---
Choice Band STAB surprise Quick Attack; Staraptor.
Currently testing Choice Scarf Staraptor. Will update sig if better.
#5Nomorice4UPosted 11/5/2013 12:09:13 AM
They also spam DT.

I wouldn't be surprised if all their EVs are maxed out (not just for 2stats).
---
FC: 3711-8087-2809
FS: Dragon - Gabite, Noibat, Sliggoo
#6Xenesis XenonPosted 11/5/2013 12:10:02 AM
I read that someone basically confirmed that they've got the same sets as the Battle Subway in Gen 5, with the exception that the various Type Gems have been replaced with other items.
---
www.warsworldnews.com - Wars World News - The most chilled AW community on the web.
#7Team Rocket Elite(Moderator)Posted 11/5/2013 12:14:40 AM
Xenesis Xenon posted...
I read that someone basically confirmed that they've got the same sets as the Battle Subway in Gen 5, with the exception that the various Type Gems have been replaced with other items.

This is correct. Most of the movesets of returning Pokemon in the Maison are the same as Subway with Gems removed. There are a few tweaks here and there especially with Pokemon that gained Fairy type.
---
No amount of rallying would let me beat raytan7585.
Congrats to raytan7585 for winning the CB9 Guru Contest!
#8RatheVPosted 11/5/2013 12:16:46 AM
Team Rocket Elite posted...
Xenesis Xenon posted...

This is correct. Most of the movesets of returning Pokemon in the Maison are the same as Subway with Gems removed. There are a few tweaks here and there especially with Pokemon that gained Fairy type.

Hmm, that doesn't bode well for the Gems. It was probably something of an oversight that they didn't remove the tutor moves, but if even the battle maison won't use them, I wonder if the non-normal gems are even in the game?