This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So I wanna breed a shiny Goodra...

#1illusivedudePosted 11/5/2013 12:49:24 AM
I know the quickest and easiest way to breed a shiny would be to breed two Pokémon from different regions. But what I don't know, is wether or not it matters which parent is the foreign pokemon. Does it matter? Or is the simple fact that they're from different regions the only thing that matters?

For reference, I have a ditto from the region that I live in, USA, (or at least I'm assuming it's from the USA, because it doesn't have a little symbol on its name telling it's region) and I have a Goomy from the SPA region. Will this couple work to breed a shiny?
---
Jesus Christ is my personal Lord and Savior.
Is it really that difficult for us to just put aside our differences and get along?
#2CrazyfluffPosted 11/5/2013 12:50:58 AM
correct, as long as you have 2 parents from different areas is all that matters.
#3VergilsGirlPosted 11/5/2013 12:51:45 AM
*Hands you a wig.* Trust me, you'll need this for when you want to pull your hair out because you're 700 eggs in and that Goomy isn't hatching. (Zorua, why you no be shiny?)

As long as Pokemon A is from one region (I.E. USA Ditto) and Pokemon B is from another (I.E. Spain Goomy) Masuda Method will be active.
---
3DS FC: 1134-7838-9821
Official head of the Kansas Assassin's branch for the ACIII boards
#4illusivedude(Topic Creator)Posted 11/5/2013 12:59:54 AM
Lol, awesome. Thanks guys! ^_^
---
Jesus Christ is my personal Lord and Savior.
Is it really that difficult for us to just put aside our differences and get along?