This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Leveling O-Powers

#1Lil_PuddinPosted 11/5/2013 10:12:56 AM
What's the quickest way to level them from 2 to 3? I've seen things saying steps on the 3DS count towards how fast the meter recharges, and then I've seen things that say it's steps in game. Another says it charges over time and not steps. Another says it's all three.

What're the facts for this damned contraption?
---
I juss dun understayand.
#2EnlinoPosted 11/5/2013 10:16:10 AM
O-powers recharge over time. Walking around with your 3ds will increase the recovery rate for that day, up to a max of 4x normal recovery. Walking around in game does nothing.
#3K3fk4Posted 11/5/2013 10:18:01 AM
Uhh... I've never seen any difference in their cooldown when running. I've sat there with the game on and left the O-Power juice to build back up, so I know it works from time. I don't think more steps ever made a difference, though.
---
Friend Safari: 0989-1764-1999 [Fairy: Snubbell/Mawile/Floete]
PM me to ensure I've added you!
#4Lil_Puddin(Topic Creator)Posted 11/5/2013 10:20:48 AM
Oh that makes perfect sense now. So I get some steps on my 3DS in the morning. Then spam O-Powers, wait for it to recharge, and then repeat.

Thanks for the speedy answer.
---
I juss dun understayand.
#5ultraroboninjaPosted 11/5/2013 10:36:01 AM(edited)
K3fk4 posted...
Uhh... I've never seen any difference in their cooldown when running. I've sat there with the game on and left the O-Power juice to build back up, so I know it works from time. I don't think more steps ever made a difference, though.

Real life steps (walking with your 3DS in sleep mode in your pocket/bag). Every thousand steps you take, your recharge multiplier increases. Walking 2,000 steps will get it to recharge twice as fast. Walking 4,000 steps will get it to recharge 4 times as fast.
---
If you spent as much energy talking about the stuff you LIKE instead of all the stuff you HATE, you'd probably end up hating way less stuff.