This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Battle Videos Topic!!

#121Order_KyPosted 11/11/2013 9:42:25 PM
Ultima_Wraith posted...
Order_Ky posted...
Ultima_Wraith posted...
Hey guys, another double battle vid here, 83QG-WWWW-WWW2-Q4PE
a couple of one hit KOs gave me the momentum to follow on through at the end when he had his best two out.
Charizard, Garchomp, Noivern, Trevenant
vs
(me) Klefki, Noivern, Goodra, Politoed.

Those missed Dragon Rushes...that poor sap had some horrible luck right there. Though Dragon Claw is more consistent, but still either way, nice battle.

Yeah, 75% accuracy is a bit risky, and I agree he should have used Dragon Claw or even Dual Chop. He had a really bad string of luck there, though I don't think him hitting Dragon Rush against my Goodra would have changed the tide of battle too much since Goodra would have pulled through and still killed his Charizard. This is a good battle though for the people who tried to tell me Charizard was better at setting up weather, as Priority Rain Dance from Klefki pretty much made Charizard Y just a slightly stronger version of regular charizard with no bonus from their ability.

Klefki keeps getting better. Though the lack of misty terrain for my triples team is disappointing. It's still a great pokemon nonetheless. I've been too busy trying to get this last member for my team ready and I've just about lost my patience with it lol. This one is being stubborn, even with both parents having 4 perfect IVs.
#122Ultima_WraithPosted 11/11/2013 11:12:02 PM
Order_Ky posted...
Ultima_Wraith posted...
Order_Ky posted...
Ultima_Wraith posted...
Hey guys, another double battle vid here, 83QG-WWWW-WWW2-Q4PE
a couple of one hit KOs gave me the momentum to follow on through at the end when he had his best two out.
Charizard, Garchomp, Noivern, Trevenant
vs
(me) Klefki, Noivern, Goodra, Politoed.

Those missed Dragon Rushes...that poor sap had some horrible luck right there. Though Dragon Claw is more consistent, but still either way, nice battle.

Yeah, 75% accuracy is a bit risky, and I agree he should have used Dragon Claw or even Dual Chop. He had a really bad string of luck there, though I don't think him hitting Dragon Rush against my Goodra would have changed the tide of battle too much since Goodra would have pulled through and still killed his Charizard. This is a good battle though for the people who tried to tell me Charizard was better at setting up weather, as Priority Rain Dance from Klefki pretty much made Charizard Y just a slightly stronger version of regular charizard with no bonus from their ability.

Klefki keeps getting better. Though the lack of misty terrain for my triples team is disappointing. It's still a great pokemon nonetheless. I've been too busy trying to get this last member for my team ready and I've just about lost my patience with it lol. This one is being stubborn, even with both parents having 4 perfect IVs.

Yeah, Elekid's a pain since you gotta level him up and evolve if you wanna switch out a breeding parent. :/
---
| 3DS Friend Code 0430-8284-1167 | Gamertag: UltimaWraith
Vs. Recorder Videos: 73PG-WWWW-WWWX-UQD3 & UUNG-WWWW-WWW2-K47K
#123NinjaStatu5Posted 11/11/2013 11:16:06 PM
Here is one of my first victories over Random Matchup:
MU5W-WWWW-WWW2-P5NJ

I made some pretty bad decisions, I'm not that experienced when it comes to competitive battling but I was happy with the results.
---
PSN: Dr_Conquer
3DS FC: 0533-4442-5748
#124Ultima_WraithPosted 11/12/2013 3:32:24 AM
NinjaStatu5 posted...
MU5W-WWWW-WWW2-P5NJ

I made some pretty bad decisions, I'm not that experienced when it comes to competitive battling but I was happy with the results.

Everyone's gotta start somewhere, just pick a theme you like and work around it, if something doesn't work, tweak it to fix the problems, that's how Earthquake ended up on my Politoed XD
---
| 3DS Friend Code 0430-8284-1167 | Gamertag: UltimaWraith
Vs. Recorder Videos: 73PG-WWWW-WWWX-UQD3 & UUNG-WWWW-WWW2-K47K
#125darkflagrancePosted 11/12/2013 3:42:29 AM
Some more Triple Battles

U9BG-WWWW-WWW2-QJUV

^Playing around a rain team with my sun team is not easy, especially when half my team is cripplingly weak to water and rock, but superior strategy and prediction mean a lot more than type advantages in Triples.

YRLW-WWWW-WWW2-QJU6

^An epic battle with a team that is essentially designed to counter mine. While I go for the speedy sun beatdown, she sets up rain and trick room to shut down my speedsters, kill my sun, and protect her main sweeper. Luckily, I anticipate this from the beginning and play around her strategy as much as possible, scoring kills on weaker targets while having obvious targets use protect. Even so, every time she sent out another pokemon, I kept thinking: "There's more???" This match goes down to the wire.

3XXG-WWWW-WWW2-QJVL

^Just to show that heat wave spam can still be countered. Because I haven't tutored back Wide Guard onto Mienshao, I have no answer to rock slide spam. In addition, Togekiss counters my Talonflame hard, and Hawlucha turns out to be one of his best pokemon. Unusual pokes can still be effective if you use them right ;)
---
[This signature has been deleted due to the request of God.]
(Friend code: 3668-8578-3939)
#126Order_KyPosted 11/12/2013 6:32:26 AM
NinjaStatu5 posted...
MU5W-WWWW-WWW2-P5NJ

It was a nice battle, and like ultima said, everyone has to start somewhere. Heck even my first battles with this team in progress was a disaster.

Ultima_Wraith posted...

Yeah, Elekid's a pain since you gotta level him up and evolve if you wanna switch out a breeding parent. :/

I finally got one with 4 perfect IVs, I'm just gonna go ahead and use it for battles while breeding up some more. Better than nothing at least.

darkflagrance posted...
Some more Triple Battles

U9BG-WWWW-WWW2-QJUV

YRLW-WWWW-WWW2-QJU6

3XXG-WWWW-WWW2-QJVL

Loved those battles, makes me wanna jump in immediately while finishing breeding this pokemon lol. Could really use a good Elekid right about now for my team lol.
#127Order_KyPosted 11/12/2013 10:52:07 AM
RKDW-WWWW-WWW2-RWE2

Continued to test without good ole Zap, since he's in training right now. So much hax, I thought Malice would KO herself. But with Salsa acting as the Snarl guy, Xerneas was pretty much reduced to nothing. Until that crit... Either way, it shows that Chip can be pretty dangerous when he can target and cripple any opponent while his partners do their own thing.
#128Order_KyPosted 11/12/2013 1:19:37 PM
G4VW-WWWW-WWW2-R3WK

Got off to a very weird start, but with Snowball here flinching everything, she made her last battle a good one, since now Zap has taken her spot.

955G-WWWW-WWW2-R3WN

Zap's debut battle. And boy did I mess that up. I should've gone for Electric Terrain instead to give Florina Thunderbolt. Either way, I was distracted for half the fight due to work but everything worked out in the end. Misty Nature combo makes its debut here.
#129xiaolinpet(Topic Creator)Posted 11/12/2013 8:53:22 PM
XSGW-WWWW-WWW2-RC77

I had no idea what Meowstic is good for competitively, but I remember Serena or whatever had hers use fake out, so i switched to save my Gretchens sash :)
---
Soulsilver FC: 3180-8615-3680
Platinum FC: 1978-3032-3870
#130Plasma EXEPosted 11/12/2013 8:57:05 PM
GETW-WWWW-WWW2-RCAL

More shameless Quagsire promoting :p.
---
The official Shiki-Ouji of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
3DS FC - 2750-1413-5336. Friend Safari: Tyogre/Sawk/Meditite