This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Mega Mawile Awesomeness.

#1HumbleLinkPosted 11/6/2013 1:09:29 AM
http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/oubeta-60663124

Definitely one of, if not the best mega evolution so far.
---
A sword wields no power if the person holding it has no courage.
#2HumbleLink(Topic Creator)Posted 11/6/2013 1:17:37 AM
Can anyone give me ideas on the rest of the team ? I was thinking of putting a stealth rock user other than Tyranitar to neglect Focus Sash users. What would be a good choice and what about the rest of the team ?
---
#3ssbmrocksPosted 11/6/2013 1:21:23 AM
I love my Mega Mawile. Interesting set, that Baton Pass was sweet. Does it learn Thunder Fang as an Egg Move?

I use Iron Head, Play Rough, Power Up Punch, and Sucker Punch on mine, it wrecks everything that isn't using Earthquake or fire moves.
---
Them ain't your funyuns, them's Foxxy's funyuns.
#4HumbleLink(Topic Creator)Posted 11/6/2013 1:24:58 AM
ssbmrocks posted...
I love my Mega Mawile. Interesting set, that Baton Pass was sweet. Does it learn Thunder Fang as an Egg Move?

I use Iron Head, Play Rough, Power Up Punch, and Sucker Punch on mine, it wrecks everything that isn't using Earthquake or fire moves.

Yeah it does. Main idea of my team is baton passing to Mawile. My EV spread is actually different than most people, It's 252 ATK/ 252 SPE/ 4 HP because even with all those speed boosts from Blaziken, without some investments in speed, it won't be able to outspeed everything.
---
#5Crimson_SpiderPosted 11/6/2013 1:30:27 AM
The whole time I kept thinking "why doesn't skarmory have whirlwind"?

Anyway, I have a hard time seeing the performance as a sweeper when I see a lot of luck sacking, like flinches and critical hits. I mean, if Mawile swept the enemy team without having to rely on crits or flinches to save itself, then I'd be impressed.
---
Rest in Peace City of Heroes: April 27, 2004 - November 30, 2012. We will miss you.
Cause of death: "Realignment of Company Focus" by NCsoft.
#6ShadowMaster684Posted 11/6/2013 1:31:48 AM
+2 Attack and +5 Speed are enough to make any Pokemon look good against an unprepared team.
---
3DS Friend Code: 0361-6447-6950
#7EtoRangerPosted 11/6/2013 1:33:40 AM
I've been loving my Mawile so far.

The amount of power she has when she goes Mega...Is redonkulous.
---
Mada Mada Mada
My 3DS FC is 3394-3607-6209
#8HumbleLink(Topic Creator)Posted 11/6/2013 1:34:22 AM
Crimson_Spider posted...
The whole time I kept thinking "why doesn't skarmory have whirlwind"?

Anyway, I have a hard time seeing the performance as a sweeper when I see a lot of luck sacking, like flinches and critical hits. I mean, if Mawile swept the enemy team without having to rely on crits or flinches to save itself, then I'd be impressed.

Actually, even without criticals, it would still OHKO 90% of the metagame with those boosts. I got lucky with the flinch though, but if I used Play Rough on Delphox, it would've OHKO it anyways.
---