This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Egg Hatchings times(none, opower, flamebody, and combined)

#1crodonn89Posted 11/6/2013 9:36:02 AM
After earning the egg opower, I was curious to see how much of a boost it was and how it compared with flamebody and if it was combinable. Here are my results using a Dratini. I used dratini for 2 reasons. One, I wanted a dratini and two, it has a high step count to better see the results. All of these results were on a bike and in front of the daycare.

Nothing-12 minutes 45 seconds
O-Power(level 1)-10 minutes 30 seconds
Flame body in party-6 minutes 20 seconds
Both egg O-Power(level 1) and flamebody-5 minutes 10 seconds.

All of these my vary by a few seconds due to me being a bad driver with a bike and running into the bridge or someone in town but still show the results accurately I think. When I earn hatching opower(level 2) I will post my results to this page.

Hope this helps!
#2Nightstar1994Posted 11/6/2013 9:44:57 AM
I have Hatching LVL3 and it's pretty fast. Too bad I became too lazy to hatch nowadays :\
---
Pokemon Y: Schneizel
FC: 4124 - 5013 - 1344
#3MM125Posted 11/6/2013 9:47:24 AM
Hatching Power 3 + Flame Body is less than 3 minutes for just about everything.
---
Oooh, MM, he be tryin' you, dawg. He be tryin' you. Best mind you biiiiiiiz-ness. ~KMA
*triple z snap* ~AluminumTicket
#4Kandar888Posted 11/6/2013 9:50:27 AM
While you may have tried to be scientific in your study, You really didn't post concrete evidence of such. My major concern is you had something like 5 eggs in your party and everyone knows that when one egg hatches, all other eggs in your party have their egg cycle reduced by 1. So what you should do is actually count the number of steps that you take from when you grab the egg to when it hatches and only do 1 egg at a time. From there do 10 eggs each @ each method you tried, then post results. That would be a much more accurate finding then just guesstimating a random time to how long an egg took to hatch.
---
3DS FC : 1263-6534-6560 (pm me if you add please)
Ice Safari - Beartic, Cloyster, Snorunt
#5crodonn89(Topic Creator)Posted 11/6/2013 9:57:34 AM
I did only use 1 egg at a time and started immediately when picking up the egg. I wasnt really trying to get scientific about it but it should give a pretty good idea how much time your saving.