This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Which Champion was best? (SPOILERS INSIDE!) - BONUS Poll #3

#31ShineboltPosted 11/6/2013 9:02:59 PM
missingn087 posted...
To add (since apparently I can't edit posts yet), I'm willing to bet that Diantha would probably be a lot harder if it wasn't so easy to overlevel in this game.

Well I'm also basing my opinion on presence as well as team. I'll give you that if i hadn't had Aegislash it might've been a bit harder to deal with Gardevoir but that wouldn't be enough to really save her. Blue was your rival, Lance fought against Team Rocket and even had his Dragonite Hyper Beam a grunt, Steven and Cynthia played parts in the storyline, Alder too but his team dropped him down a couple ranks, and I don't know about Iris in Black/White 2.

Diantha had no relevance to the story and had no real presence. All she does is show up twice and say she wants to battle you and that's it.

I'm also basing this all on their first appearances as champions so rematches and the remakes don't count to me.
#32VycoulPosted 11/6/2013 9:07:00 PM
Cynthia for the most challenging battle.
Diantha for best theme.
Steven for best dressed.
---
Thank God for inner monologue. ~ Miles Edgeworth
http://i.imgur.com/vG7gEbs.gif http://i.imgur.com/oCoerUu.gif
#33AsterixKingPosted 11/6/2013 9:10:38 PM
Vycoul posted...
Cynthia for the most challenging battle.
Diantha for best theme.
Steven for best dressed.

Well, the middle one there is quite debatable for me, but I can certainly agree with the first and last.
---
Eldritch abominations from beyond the edge of the planes are easily intimidated.
However, they can be very intimidating themselves.
#34Samuel 025Posted 11/6/2013 9:14:14 PM
Cynthia because she does what an actual Champion would. Continue her adventure and be a Champion elsewhere.

This game needs the PWT back.
---
They call him a liar because he M'aiq's things up.
3DS: 4484-8261-6119 Y: Sam
#35missingn087Posted 11/6/2013 9:44:21 PM
Shinebolt posted...
missingn087 posted...
To add (since apparently I can't edit posts yet), I'm willing to bet that Diantha would probably be a lot harder if it wasn't so easy to overlevel in this game.

Well I'm also basing my opinion on presence as well as team. I'll give you that if i hadn't had Aegislash it might've been a bit harder to deal with Gardevoir but that wouldn't be enough to really save her. Blue was your rival, Lance fought against Team Rocket and even had his Dragonite Hyper Beam a grunt, Steven and Cynthia played parts in the storyline, Alder too but his team dropped him down a couple ranks, and I don't know about Iris in Black/White 2.

Diantha had no relevance to the story and had no real presence. All she does is show up twice and say she wants to battle you and that's it.

I'm also basing this all on their first appearances as champions so rematches and the remakes don't count to me.

Yeah Iris had about as much plot relevance as Diantha in BW2. She showed up a couple times but didn't really have much to do with anything if I remember right.

But when I was thinking of them I didn't really count plot because tbh aside from Cynthia and Lance I barely remember what any of them did.
---
FC: 4038-7188-7543