This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

If the next Pokemon game had to take place in another game world...

#1Sega9599Posted 11/7/2013 5:43:50 AM
Which world would you like it to take place in? Note that it still retaisn all the mechanics of Pokemon games.
So for example if it takes place in Half Life 2, then the world you travel is a FPS view through the HL2 world. Wild Pokemon are still encountered in the wild, battling other trainers still takes place. The only thing that is different really is the type of game world and surroundings it takes place in.

I would say Red Dead Redemption. Truly beautiful epic game world that'd be perfect for hunting Pokemon and battling trainers Pokemon Stadium style.
---
Oh, for a new 'proper' Shining Force..and a new Panel de Pon game and a new english release of Puyo Puyo....
#2SeruvraelPosted 11/7/2013 5:45:36 AM
Either Dark Souls or Borderlands.
---
3DS FC: 3883-6041-2193
#3CakeOfLiesPosted 11/7/2013 5:46:24 AM
Hyrule. A main series Pokemon game in a more medieval setting would be awesome and with all the weird monsters in Hyrule would make great Pokemon.
---
I was once modded for illegal activity because I made a topic asking for advice on nicknaming my Pokemon.
Pokemon White 2 FC: 0992-4144-3423 - THIEF
#4GolurkcanflyPosted 11/7/2013 5:48:16 AM
It would take place in Okami's Nippon.
---
Official Amnesiac Darkrai of the Pokemon X Board
You know why spiders know how to spin webs when they hatch? Because F*** You! That's why.