This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Guide to recieving Hatching O-Power (Bonding's Final Power)

#1FangstaluvPosted 11/7/2013 1:27:15 PM
So I've looked at many guides to receive Hatching Power and most guides tell you to max your style in Lumiose City to find Mr. Bonding in Cafe Introversion. So I did as much as I could in the city yet nothing happened. I couldn't for the life of me figure out why, until I came around another guide that had a more in-depth guide on exactly how to get this power. So I'm putting everything I've found and made one entire guide. c:

Note: You'll need a lot of money and time for getting this power.

FIRST: Find every O-Power. You can't get the last power until you have the other 15.

Mr Bonding Locations

Route 5
~Attack Power
~Defense Power
~HP Restoring Power
~Capture Power

Camphier Hotel
~Sp. Attack Power

Cyllage City Hotel
~Prize Money Power

Ambrette Hotel
~Sp. Defense Power

Geosenge Hotel
~Speed Power

Shalour City Pokémon Center
~Critical Power

Courmarine City Pokémon Center
~Befriending Power

Lumiose City - Hotel Richissime
~Bargain Power

Laverre City Pokémon Center
~Encounter Power (NOTE: cannot be sent to other people)

Dendemille Town Pokémon Center
~Accuracy Power

Anistar City Pokémon Center
~Exp. Point Power

Couriway Town Hotel
~Stealth Power (NOTE: cannot be sent to other people)

Snowbelle City
~PP Restoring Power

SECOND: Max your style in Lumiose City.

>Make a PR Video and the PR Video Studio in Southern Boulevard.

>Visit the Lumiose Museum and listen to the Audio Guide.

>Try out the Loto-ID Center.

>Style your Furfrou at Friseur Furfrou in Vernal Avenue. (New cuts will be unlocked as your style increases.)

>Style your hair at Coiffure Clips in South Boulevard. (New cuts will be unlocked as your style increases.)

>Buy Juice and Galettes. (New juice blends will be unlocked as your style raises.)

>Take a Gogoat Shuttle, Lumi-Cab, or Train. (You can get a 50% discount on cab rides if you are stylish enough.)

>Shop at the Herboriste, Stone Emporium, Poke Ball Boutique, or Boutique Couture. (Discounts will be offered by a man who sells Mega Stones in the Stone Emporium. Blastoisenite, Charizardite X/Y *version specific*, and Venusaurite start at 100,000 pokedollars but can go down as low as 10,000 pokedollars. I have heard of people receiving stones for just 7,000 pokedollars but this is unconfirmed.)
(NOTE: It's a little time consuming but an option to raise your style is to visit the Pokeball Boutique and buying Premier Balls one at a time. Buy a ball, close the window and buy another. After about 200 balls, your style points should be up very high if not maxed. BUT DO THIS ONLY IF YOU HAVE GOTTEN ALL THE POWERS AND EVERYTHING ELSE IN LUMIOSE BUT MR. BONDING IS STILL NOT THERE.)

>Eat at each restaurant in the city. (Perfect ratings gives you higher style points.)
(Note: Getting money is easy at these battle restaurants if you have an Amulet Coin. Battle at Le Wow for maximum money raking (entry fee is 100,000 and 90,000 if you have have done their challenges already with a perfect score.)

>Take the Battle Institute Challenge.

>Help the Hotel Richissime.

>Talk with Alexa at Lumiose Press.

>Be able to enter Boutique Couture. (Must have enough style to enter.)
(NOTE: Buying clothes here and making an outfit with their clothes can boost your style to get you discounts with the taxi service.)

That should be it! Mr. Bonding should be at Cafe Introversion in Lumiose City. Talk to him and you'll get Hatching Power Lv. 1! If you have any questions, let me know and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. c:
---
Friend Code: 0276-7077-2790
Message me your Friend Code and let's play Pokemon!
#2dexter1984Posted 11/7/2013 1:33:25 PM
Erm, you can max out your style easily by buying premier pokeballs 1 by 1, 100+ will max out your style in 5 minutes.
#3X_Ayumi_XPosted 11/7/2013 1:36:06 PM
Thanks for telling me I had all O-Powers now. Just needed to know where he was and just got it.
---
GT: Ayumi Spender
Only talk to me when I order you to. 3DS: 2921 9091 2567 X/Y Living Pokedex W.I.P.: http://i.imgur.com/0xLAiJh.jpg
#4citykid29Posted 11/7/2013 1:37:51 PM
There are 16 O-Powers not 15 that you need before getting Hatching power.

http://www.serebii.net/xy/opowers.shtml
---
GT: twisted829
3Ds FC 4253-3998-1427
#5Fangstaluv(Topic Creator)Posted 11/7/2013 1:40:01 PM
dexter1984 posted...
Erm, you can max out your style easily by buying premier pokeballs 1 by 1, 100+ will max out your style in 5 minutes.

I wasn't sure how many you had to buy. Most people said about 200, but thanks for the note!
---
#6Fangstaluv(Topic Creator)Posted 11/7/2013 1:41:13 PM
citykid29 posted...
There are 16 O-Powers not 15 that you need before getting Hatching power.

http://www.serebii.net/xy/opowers.shtml

Aha, my bad again. I didn't count them correctly. Thank you. cx
---
#7On_The_EdgePosted 11/7/2013 4:59:38 PM
tag
---
http://philosofiction.tumblr.com/
http://i.imgur.com/QViA0m9.jpg
#8AdawgDaFABPosted 11/9/2013 3:18:29 PM
One thing to note: If you go the Premier Ball route, you can use Bargin Power 3 and buy 100-200, one-by-one just mashing A. Then afterwards, sell them all back for the same amount you bought them at. By this point, it shouldn't make much of a difference $ wise, but it's an option if you'd rather keep the $ than have tons of premier balls you don't need.
#9field_is_2_shorPosted 11/9/2013 3:19:35 PM
dexter1984 posted...

I have bought over 1000 premier balls still no max style ;)
#10ZephyrdeltaPosted 11/9/2013 3:20:11 PM
I just skipped all the other steps (minus the other O-powers) and mass bought dusk and quick balls seeing as I'd need them later anyways.
---
3797-6990-6965 3DS FC.