This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Guide to recieving Hatching O-Power (Bonding's Final Power)

#11krystylaPosted 11/9/2013 4:23:51 PM
AdawgDaFAB posted...
One thing to note: If you go the Premier Ball route, you can use Bargin Power 3 and buy 100-200, one-by-one just mashing A. Then afterwards, sell them all back for the same amount you bought them at. By this point, it shouldn't make much of a difference $ wise, but it's an option if you'd rather keep the $ than have tons of premier balls you don't need.

You can max it by by buying quick and timer balls as well I bought about 120 to get max style but had enough beforehand to get into the clothing store
---
FC: 4227 - 1514- 7752
PSN: JudasInHell
#12Safer_777Posted 11/9/2013 4:41:33 PM
You have to buy the balls 1 by 1 in order to do it,not all of them together.
---
GameFaqs is NOT the place to go for relationship advice.Nobody here gets any action unless it is their right or left hand.Including me.~Dawn and Dusk~
#13ryan13tsPosted 11/10/2013 9:10:59 AM
Do you have to battle at the Resturant that opens post game that charges like 500,000 just to get in? I've done everything on this guide and I'm pretty sure my style is maxed out (Stone guy is selling them at 10,000 to me now) but the O-Power guy still isn't there. That one resturant is the only place I haven't gone to yet simply because the price is so ridiculous, but if that's the last thing I have to do to get it it, I guess I don't have a choice?
---
3DS Friend Code: 3050-7800-2928
Pokemon White 2 FC: 0133-0865-4933
#14xfyrenxPosted 11/10/2013 9:15:14 AM
ryan13ts posted...
Do you have to battle at the Resturant that opens post game that charges like 500,000 just to get in? I've done everything on this guide and I'm pretty sure my style is maxed out (Stone guy is selling them at 10,000 to me now) but the O-Power guy still isn't there. That one resturant is the only place I haven't gone to yet simply because the price is so ridiculous, but if that's the last thing I have to do to get it it, I guess I don't have a choice?

You don't have to do anything other than buy whatever balls you want one by one. And if the guy isn't in Cafe Introspection when you can buy the Mega STones at 10k it means you don't have all the other powers.
---
Don't worry; your manhood will be safe even if one of the PCs in the next game wears pink. Get over it. - EvenSpoonier
3DS FC 2492-4153-0622
#15ryan13tsPosted 11/10/2013 2:08:09 PM
xfyrenx posted...
ryan13ts posted...

You don't have to do anything other than buy whatever balls you want one by one. And if the guy isn't in Cafe Introspection when you can buy the Mega STones at 10k it means you don't have all the other powers.

Wow, I feel like a complete idiot. I was positive I had all the powers but it turned out I had missed one (Befriending), and as soon as I got that one, he turned up at the Cafe. I can't tell you how much time I could have saved in hatching IV Pokemon if I had realized that earlier.

Thanks for heads up though!
---
3DS Friend Code: 3050-7800-2928
Pokemon White 2 FC: 0133-0865-4933
#169dragonwarrior9Posted 11/11/2013 3:42:07 AM
I have all other opowers and able to buy mega stones. Anyone know how to check style? Or what else I should do as I followed the guide?
#17Fangstaluv(Topic Creator)Posted 11/11/2013 4:07:03 AM
9dragonwarrior9 posted...
I have all other opowers and able to buy mega stones. Anyone know how to check style? Or what else I should do as I followed the guide?

You can't really check other than checking if you can enter Boutique Couture, seeing of you have new hairstyles at the salon, checking to see if you unlocked more cuts at Frisseur Frufrou, or checking if you have new effects and texts in the PR Studio. Easiest way to max out your style though is buying a premier ball at the Pokeball Boutique, closing the buy screen, and talking to the salesperson again to buy another. Do this about a hundred times and your style should be maxed.
---
Friend Code: 0275-7077-2790
Message me your Friend Code and let's play Pokemon!
#189dragonwarrior9Posted 11/11/2013 4:18:56 AM
Fangstaluv posted...

You can't really check other than checking if you can enter Boutique Couture, seeing of you have new hairstyles at the salon, checking to see if you unlocked more cuts at Frisseur Frufrou, or checking if you have new effects and texts in the PR Studio. Easiest way to max out your style though is buying a premier ball at the Pokeball Boutique, closing the buy screen, and talking to the salesperson again to buy another. Do this about a hundred times and your style should be maxed.

thanks add me please. 2638 0805 1901
#19xfyrenxPosted 11/11/2013 4:25:47 AM
Fangstaluv posted...

Just so you know, you don't have to close the sale screen, it still counts as long as you buy them one at a time.

The Mega Stones should cost 10k at max style. If they cost more, buy more balls.
---
"Eat all your school, stay in milk, drink your teeth, don't do sleep and get eight hours of drug." Mr.T
3DS FC 2492-4153-0622
#20matodaPosted 11/11/2013 4:30:40 AM
think it's just a small raise to style per 'transaction' of anything. you can max out your style when you first get to Lumiose buying evo stones, or anything else besides stuff in the pokecentres. though most of the other shops have more dialogue so it's not as fast even if you just mash A
---
You look well, child.