This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Ok, can we talk about rhyhorn races

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Ok, can we talk about rhyhorn races
2 years ago#1
So, at the speeds that rhyhorn moves, who would watch rhyhorn races? Its like an even more pointless NASCAR! I for one am ashamed that our mother is such a "big star" for racing something that moves all of 10 miles per hour.
---
Official Nidoking of pokemon x and y boards!
3ds friend code: 2852 7690 5645 White 2 fc: 2538 5836 3049
2 years ago#2
Well... they might be able to move faster (i.e. charge) with sufficient motivation. And whilst not walking across clay or in a cramped town.
---
Eldritch abominations from beyond the edge of the planes are easily intimidated.
However, they can be very intimidating themselves.
2 years ago#3
Her Rhyhorn is really a Zoroark.
---
"I love going on message boards and complaining about games I've never played!"
- Francis, Super Paper Mario
2 years ago#4
We never rode on a Rhyhorn that was racing. They might be really fast while running full speed.

I was really disappointed that there was no Pokemon jockey minigame for us to play.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Ok, can we talk about rhyhorn races

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived