This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Found this at my girlfriends house hidden under the sink.

#41BridgemanzPosted 11/11/2013 3:32:33 PM
Pokemon Red, Blue, and Yellow sell for about 30 to 40 euros on auction websites or webstores. I don't see the significance of this find. You didn't find no gold Nintendo World Championships cartridge, that's for sure.
---
FC: 3282-3099-5273
#42WizardplumPosted 11/11/2013 3:41:20 PM
Bridgemanz posted...
Pokemon Red, Blue, and Yellow sell for about 30 to 40 euros on auction websites or webstores. I don't see the significance of this find. You didn't find no gold Nintendo World Championships cartridge, that's for sure.

Its unopened. Some serious Pokemon/Nintendo fans will put lots of money just to collect stuff like this. And the fact that you can't easily find one still plastic wrapped adds value. Good for you TC, brings me back to gen 1 days, cloning items with missingno and whatnot :)
#43Rupin_SalesmanPosted 11/11/2013 3:42:11 PM
Wizardplum posted...
Bridgemanz posted...

Its unopened. Some serious Pokemon/Nintendo fans will put lots of money just to collect stuff like this. And the fact that you can't easily find one still plastic wrapped adds value. Good for you TC, brings me back to gen 1 days, cloning items with missingno and whatnot :)

This.

It's technically brand new. It can make some big bucks.

And that's a very nice find, TC.
---
"I love going on message boards and complaining about games I've never played!"
- Francis, Super Paper Mario
#44NecrosexuaIPosted 11/11/2013 3:50:26 PM
wow -u- i don't even remember the box much, no less pulling off shrinkwrap. i just remember playing ha.
---
CUTE GIRL, SPOOKY NAME my friend safari has ditto, kecleon, teddiursa
dream code: 5300-2900-4767 - RAID ON THE CITY, KNOCK OUT, EVIL TUSKS
#45linklyons(Topic Creator)Posted 11/11/2013 6:31:28 PM
CopShow Guy posted...
linklyons posted...
CopShow Guy posted...
Yeah. Blastoise with a cowboy hat and Charizard with a handlebar mustache is just priceless.

No idea what you're talking about but that sounds interesting..

CopShow Guy posted...
I covered up the "Important information" page with a picture of the first page of the Pokemon List...except I MS painted silly hats on Bulbasaur-Blastoise plus Caterpie and Metapod.

I scanned and altered the first page of the manual's Pokemon List and then pasted it into the manual.

Buahahaa that's pretty damn unique. Couldn't see myself doing something so complicated as a kid.
#46zantxPosted 11/11/2013 6:36:42 PM
That's a great find, TC!

I still have my boxes... definitely not mint condition, but it should still be in good/relatively new condition as I take good care of things that I buy. I'm gonna look for them when I'm home.
#47FurioPosted 11/11/2013 6:48:35 PM
quick amazon search shows it has a pretty huge value. Nice find! It would be hard to find a game you could buy today that would some day be worth that much I suppose.
#48DarkKirby2500Posted 11/11/2013 6:53:23 PM
http://tinyurl.com/mmoxu3v
---
1. The only fool bigger than the person who knows it all is the person who argues with him. 2. They're all complacent sheeple.
<==]-<(-_o)>-[==>