This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How do I fight strong trainers with fully evolved pokemon in the Battle Chateau?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. How do I fight strong trainers with fully evolved pokemon in the Battle Chateau?

User Info: MasterAdeptAlex

MasterAdeptAlex
3 years ago#1
I swear, all I'm fighting are 2nd stage pokemon with lvls ranging from 28-30. I want to get to the point where I can fight Gym leaders.
"There is good in this world, Mr.Frodo.....and it's all worth fighting for." Samwise Gamgee in Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

MasterAdeptAlex
3 years ago#2
bump
"There is good in this world, Mr.Frodo.....and it's all worth fighting for." Samwise Gamgee in Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

User Info: nijiroppi

nijiroppi
3 years ago#3
Go back to the Battle Chateau after you beat the E4.
Hannah from Nanelle.

User Info: The_Dragonw

The_Dragonw
3 years ago#4
Keep defeating/destroying everyone to increase your rank. At Marquis/Marchionette, Gym Leaders appear...

Very few people actually use fully evolved Pokemon however.

(At the highest rank, you can get a Black Writ of Challenge that makes them 25 or 30 levels higher. But this doesn't change their Pokemon in any other way.)
3DS Friend Code: 1950 8577 8687
The official Super Corrupt Shadow Lugia of the Pokemon X/Y boards

MasterAdeptAlex
3 years ago#5
I already did beat the E4. I haven't been to the BC since before I beat the E4. Thanks.

User Info: Daboss98

Daboss98
3 years ago#6
I've beaten the E4 four times and the chateau people are still low leveled.....so do I just need to keep battling until my rank get's higher?

User Info: RocketZXblue

RocketZXblue
3 years ago#7
I believe that the rank doesn't increase till you leave the chateau, the maid looking girl stops you and says you ranked up.
3DS FC: 4098-2370-5638 PSN: RocketZXBlue
Member of the StreetPass San Jose Facebook page.

User Info: RocketZXblue

RocketZXblue
3 years ago#8
just so you know the highest the pokemon levels go are up to 80 with the red writ of challenge on duke/duchess rank
3DS FC: 4098-2370-5638 PSN: RocketZXBlue
Member of the StreetPass San Jose Facebook page.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. How do I fight strong trainers with fully evolved pokemon in the Battle Chateau?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived