This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Even without Everstone, does the baby have a high chance of getting....

#1cloud_8f8fPosted 11/9/2013 5:09:47 PM
the parents nature???

I ask this because I keep getting baby Pichus with the Brave nature and I notice that the female Pikachu in the daycare has Brave. But, neither of the parents are holding an Everstone.
---
3DS FC: 1263-6755-0150 Friend Safari: Psychic- Grumpig, Sigilyph, Gothorita
Official Reshiram of the Pokemon X and Y Boards
#2PokemonYoutubePosted 11/9/2013 5:12:32 PM
With an Everstone, it's 100% chance. I've been hatching Noibats for hours and all of them have been Modest because of the Everstone.

Without the Everstone, I think it's pretty much random. You might just be unlucky.
---
www.youtube.com/GeneralSecura
#3Great_ReapettePosted 11/9/2013 5:13:20 PM
PokemonYoutube posted...
With an Everstone, it's 100% chance. I've been hatching Noibats for hours and all of them have been Modest because of the Everstone.

What?

I hatched a Lonely Sableye from a Calm Everstone Sableye...

.-.
---
Build a man a fire, keep him warm for a day.
Set a man on fire, keep him warm for the rest of his life.
#4gohobojoePosted 11/9/2013 5:15:14 PM
Everstone has always been 50%

Maybe not before everstone had an effect on breeding but yea, it's been 50% since then.
---
"I don't care. I just want to fight a big ass train that's made of doom." - ChaozCloud, FFXIV board
#5PokemonYoutubePosted 11/9/2013 5:15:38 PM
Great_Reapette posted...
PokemonYoutube posted...

What?

.-.

I quote from Serebii:

"For the games from Pokémon Emerald onwards, you have the ability to pass Natures on through breeding. This is done by attaching the Everstone to either of the Pokémon or the Ditto. Once attached, there is a 50% chance of the baby Pokémon having the nature of the female. This changed to being for either Pokémon in HeartGold & SoulSilver and changed to a 100% likelihood of passing down in Black 2 & White 2."
---
www.youtube.com/GeneralSecura
#6Sloth9230Posted 11/9/2013 5:15:57 PM
Great_Reapette posted...
PokemonYoutube posted...

What?

.-.

it's a 100% chance, you did something wrong.
#7AllthingsanimePosted 11/9/2013 5:16:11 PM
I believe the chances were increased to 100% since BW2.
#8cloud_8f8f(Topic Creator)Posted 11/9/2013 6:40:40 PM
So it's completely random without the Everstone? Because I find it odd that most all of my baby Pichus have Brave.
---
3DS FC: 1263-6755-0150 Friend Safari: Psychic- Grumpig, Sigilyph, Gothorita
Official Reshiram of the Pokemon X and Y Boards