This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Old News Probably, don't care: Don't Wonder Trade!

#11Roc_RaidaPosted 11/9/2013 6:14:54 PM
I know its been stated but hacking nor Wonder Trade was the cause of this.
#12Ruwalk(Topic Creator)Posted 11/9/2013 6:16:00 PM
FuneralCake posted...
The link was made by misinformed people assuming things.

They figured that since hacked Pokemon can cause problems in other games, receiving one from Wonder Trade would cause problems in your own game.

However, as already noted, Wonder Trading has absolutely nothing to do with the Bad Eggs.

Alright then, I mean if that's honestly just the case then we can request that the thread be closed. I just found the timing incredibly odd.
#13FuneralCakePosted 11/9/2013 6:17:41 PM
The timing is really only due to the fact that the hacking processes are new.

People weren't able to make the "hacking causes Bad Eggs" claim before then because it just wasn't possible.
---
YOU WANT SOME FUNERAL TO GO WITH THAT CAKE?
| 3DS FC: 3437 - 4335 - 3104 | | Friend Safari: Panpour, Wartortle, Frogadier |
#14Paradox421Posted 11/9/2013 6:18:04 PM
Ruwalk posted...
The other thing I find really odd is that these articles are reporting this now (which would lead to my confusion, I assume). If this was just a release week problem why are people reporting it now?

Because people on reddit/4chan/etc, like starting rumors. This rumor has been going on for the past week or so, and I saw it all over /vp/ for a couple days.
---
3DS: 0834-0491-0623 (Pockets) Psychic - Grumpig/Espurr/Xatu
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhKDnb8uLyk
#15CincadaPosted 11/9/2013 6:34:54 PM
Oh look, it's this again.

Incoming Massive fear and stupidity because people wont let this topic die.

IT'S NOT CAUSED BY WONDERTRADE.

DROP IT.

>=(
---
Xbox360 Gamertag: Cincada
Pawn: Serena lvl 200 (Current Vocation: Ranger **I think**) Full Obliv gear Diablo 3: Luna 60 monk, 1650k+ Tdps and Climbing!
#16jayman7Posted 11/9/2013 6:36:56 PM
FuneralCake posted...
The timing is really only due to the fact that the hacking processes are new.

People weren't able to make the "hacking causes Bad Eggs" claim before then because it just wasn't possible.

And something to note: the "bad eggs" showed up on that one person's game LONG BEFORE anyone hacked the game successfully - we're talking launch day here - but people found the reports after the game was successfully hacked. Cue the blind panic.
---
Creator of Jay's Journey (see quote!)
"It's not ten years old! Therefore, it sucks!" - Nostalgia whores everywhere
#17Ruwalk(Topic Creator)Posted 11/9/2013 6:39:38 PM
Cincada posted...
Oh look, it's this again.

Incoming Massive fear and stupidity because people wont let this topic die.

IT'S NOT CAUSED BY WONDERTRADE.

DROP IT.

>=(

I had when I posted I asked this thread to be closed and didn't respond to the guys that answered the questions I posed so that it would no longer be on the first page.

Thank you for contradicting yourself and putting it on the first page again. I was ignorant, you guys educated me, thank you for that. But now that my questions have been answered, let's please stop responding to the thread and let it be buried.

Mods, please close this thread. I apologize for bringing attention to an old issue that didn't need it.
#18jayman7Posted 11/9/2013 6:42:12 PM
Ruwalk posted...
Mods, please close this thread. I apologize for bringing attention to an old issue that didn't need it.

Close it yourself. You're the TC.
---
Creator of Jay's Journey (see quote!)
"It's not ten years old! Therefore, it sucks!" - Nostalgia whores everywhere
#19Ruwalk(Topic Creator)Posted 11/9/2013 6:44:27 PM
jayman7 posted...
Ruwalk posted...

Close it yourself. You're the TC.

Ah, I've never seen the option for it since I don't really make many threads on here. My bad, I'll go look up how to do that now. Thanks :)