This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I hope that the fact that Megas only get +100 in their race values means...

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. I hope that the fact that Megas only get +100 in their race values means...
2 years ago#1
that Game Freak will realize that some Pokemon can't be saved by just a Mega Evolution and actually give them a normal evolution instead. I don't want another Mawile...
2 years ago#2
TorchicBlaziken posted...
that Game Freak will realize that some Pokemon can't be saved by just a Mega Evolution and actually give them a normal evolution instead. I don't want another Mawile...

Complains that Mega's did not fix a pokemon. And then mentions one of the toughest singles mega's available. Good job TC. Don't know if really good troll or stupid.
---
" Don't curse the darkness--light a candle! When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade. "
2 years ago#3
TorchicBlaziken posted...

The consensus here is that Mega Mawile is an awesome poke. I don't get what you're saying.
2 years ago#4
Mega Mawile IS awesome, but you can't play with it in Pokemon-Amie, or use normal Mawile in Little Cup. And they were only able to make it awesome by sacrificing a perfectly good ability roster for a single overpowering one. And they won't be able to do this with Pokemon like Corsola and Luvdisc. And this w
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. I hope that the fact that Megas only get +100 in their race values means...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived