This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I hope that the fact that Megas only get +100 in their race values means...

#1TorchicBlazikenPosted 11/9/2013 7:09:10 PM
that Game Freak will realize that some Pokemon can't be saved by just a Mega Evolution and actually give them a normal evolution instead. I don't want another Mawile...
#2JarickoPosted 11/9/2013 7:11:01 PM
TorchicBlaziken posted...
that Game Freak will realize that some Pokemon can't be saved by just a Mega Evolution and actually give them a normal evolution instead. I don't want another Mawile...

Complains that Mega's did not fix a pokemon. And then mentions one of the toughest singles mega's available. Good job TC. Don't know if really good troll or stupid.
---
" Don't curse the darkness--light a candle! When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade. "
#3rojsePosted 11/9/2013 7:11:43 PM
TorchicBlaziken posted...

The consensus here is that Mega Mawile is an awesome poke. I don't get what you're saying.
#4TorchicBlaziken(Topic Creator)Posted 11/9/2013 7:14:28 PM(edited)
Mega Mawile IS awesome, but you can't play with it in Pokemon-Amie, or use normal Mawile in Little Cup. And they were only able to make it awesome by sacrificing a perfectly good ability roster for a single overpowering one. And they won't be able to do this with Pokemon like Corsola and Luvdisc. And this w