This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Think of a non-legendary Pokemon other than Smeargle before entering this topic.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Think of a non-legendary Pokemon other than Smeargle before entering this topic.
3 years ago#21
Heracross.
It doesn't actually help him that much. There's only a few worthwhile Physical Moves, but they do nothing to help his type coverage.
He's already able to hit about 300 Pokemon with a Super-Effective 120BP STAB attack (Close Combat and Mega Horn have excellent coverage together) and then the usual Stone Edge and Earthquake give him perfect, resistance-free type coverage and the ability to hit a whopping 556 Pokemon with a Super-Effective attack.
3DS Friend Code: (5086-0874-6462)
Pokemon Y Safari: Bug Type with Combee, Volbeat, and Heracross
3 years ago#22
Mega Ampharos gets all attacks "Because it's worth it."

Still probably not extremely good, but still, it gives me a reason other than Mareep being one of my favorite Pokemon to use it.
3DS FC: 2938-7055-6872 Friend list is getting full. Send a message with your Friend Safari Pokemon for me to add you.
3 years ago#23
Jumpluff will appreciate Dark Void and will become the deadliest Sub-Seeder. He/she won't be able to do much with its stats with the other moves, but Dark Void is really all anything needs.
The Official Bulbasaur of Pokemon X's board
3DS FC: 5386 8461 0072 (Electric Safari with Pachirisu, Stunfisk, and Luxio)
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Think of a non-legendary Pokemon other than Smeargle before entering this topic.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived