This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I wish Nintendo made a confirmed list of available Pokemon.

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. I wish Nintendo made a confirmed list of available Pokemon.
2 years ago#1
Just so that all the confusion and friend safari rumors can go away. People will have to accept the truth.
---
3DSXL FC: 3007-9535-3035
Playing: Pokemon X, FFXIII saga, FE Awakening
2 years ago#2
did you not look at serebii?
http://serebii.net/xy/friendsafari.shtml
2 years ago#3
someone doesn't use serebii.
---
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/708092155/treasurebear gameplay focused around platforming, solving puzzles, and most importantly: treasure-hunting!
2 years ago#4
Pretty sure Serebii changes every so often and people have confirmed that there are pokemon (like the starters) that can be obtainable in Safari.
---
3DSXL FC: 3007-9535-3035
Playing: Pokemon X, FFXIII saga, FE Awakening
2 years ago#5
And which starters are there that serebii has not confirmed?
---
Pokemon Black FC = 3396 8733 5419
3DS Friend Code = 5155 - 3829 - 9448
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. I wish Nintendo made a confirmed list of available Pokemon.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived