This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Anyone have Pokemon they cherish from past games they can't wait to bring to X/Y

#31king___mickeyPosted 11/9/2013 11:49:51 PM
My Sapphire recently died out. My Pokemon were waiting for me...;_;
---
[Br]reaking [Ba]d - I did it for me.
XBLGT, PSN , Wii FCs, SteamID in profile
#32CarefreeDudePosted 11/9/2013 11:50:25 PM
A shiny groudon I caught back in Ruby all those years ago....
---
3DS friend code: 5112-3770-6561
Rock Safari: Pupitar, Rhydon, dwebble
#3312RougePosted 11/9/2013 11:53:06 PM
TutelarSword posted...
Considering I had to transfer a living Pokedex from Emerald to Diamond (and then to Platinum followed by Heart Gold (I like having it in my latest game)), and then from there to White (and again to White 2), no I did not enjoy those mini-games. Thankfully the Pokebank will let us transfer entire boxes at a time though, with no annoying mini-games (hopefully) so it shouldn't be too bad.

Oh, I hated transferring between same generation games the most. Have to get all those random Pokemon on the game you want, then slowly go through that trade sequence 6 at a time then leave the trade room and repeat forever. Thankfully 5th gen made it better where you could trade through the boxes and infrared trade was much quicker.
---
There used to be something important and intelligent here, but I deleted it.
#34TutelarSwordPosted 11/9/2013 11:59:30 PM
12Rouge posted...
TutelarSword posted...
Considering I had to transfer a living Pokedex from Emerald to Diamond (and then to Platinum followed by Heart Gold (I like having it in my latest game)), and then from there to White (and again to White 2), no I did not enjoy those mini-games. Thankfully the Pokebank will let us transfer entire boxes at a time though, with no annoying mini-games (hopefully) so it shouldn't be too bad.

Oh, I hated transferring between same generation games the most. Have to get all those random Pokemon on the game you want, then slowly go through that trade sequence 6 at a time then leave the trade room and repeat forever. Thankfully 5th gen made it better where you could trade through the boxes and infrared trade was much quicker.

Yeah, I ended up just doing like 18 Pokemon a night for like a month to finally get it done. Right now I am having to go through that somewhat since I got all the Kalos Pokemon that we can get right now in my Y version, but then wanted to start over. Spent about 2 hours trading them all to X and I still need to catch 70 random Pokemon to get them back onto Y.
---
3DS FC: 2938-7055-6872 Friend list is getting full. Send a message with your Friend Safari Pokemon for me to add you.
#35sword_artist_Posted 11/11/2013 7:18:18 PM
Weelllll
Infernape
A bred Tepig or just Emboar
Snivy
Empoleon
Latios

To name a few
---
And then the devil said, "Let there be homework!"
#36KoitePosted 11/11/2013 7:22:04 PM
My Metagross from Ruby. First Pokemon I've ever IV bred and EV trained.
---
(Black 2) Kazuto FC: [0090 2748 6225]
(3DS) Kitsuyo FC: [3652 0952 6130]