This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How did my friend get a Feebas!!!

#1Ku-Ri-BohPosted 11/9/2013 10:28:55 PM
So i went to his place yesterday and he was showing off this japanese male Feebas (lv26) he got among other things. I wasn't particularly interested since i didn't know yet, and he said he got it off Wonder Trade. He hasn't finished his game. I just told him "lol anything can happen with WT" and believed Feebas' nothing special

Then right now as i was trying to get something in GTS, someone offers a good deal for a Feebas. I looked up how to get 1, i assumed worst case would be Safari.. But Feebas is nowhere to be caught at all in the game o_o

The guy is super casual with the game and i don't even FC with him (i have full friend list already with better people) so i can't "borrow" his Feebas now
---
3DS FC: 2449-4661-4119
#2TheGreatDebatePosted 11/9/2013 10:31:00 PM
Cool story, bro
---
There's a difference between just believing in Jesus and actually following him. Jesus says to follow him, not just believe
#3raikou68Posted 11/9/2013 10:31:43 PM
Yeah sure and my great grandfather is elvis presley.
---
3DS FC 0645 6748 2345
#4tortitamalPosted 11/9/2013 10:32:37 PM
I got one too! Its splashin' all over my bedroom! Neat!
---
3ds FC 2836-0151-4417 :: Ign: Max :: FZ rock type
#5K3fk4Posted 11/9/2013 10:34:50 PM
http://i.qkme.me/3vakp4.jpg
---
For Trade: Serious nature 6IV-5IV Pichu w/ Pokerus! Looking For: [Foreign] 5IV-4IV Ditto;
Please PM me for offers and further details!
#6XavuuPosted 11/9/2013 10:35:21 PM
Yer frimd shud get al teh legends
---
Choice Band STAB surprise Quick Attack; Staraptor.
Currently testing Choice Scarf Staraptor. Will update sig if better.
#7GespenstKAFPosted 11/9/2013 10:42:20 PM
Did you know you can find Meloetta at the Pokémon Village?

Every Pokémon in your party needs to have at least one "voice-based" move, and you need to enter at exactly 8 PM.

Meloetta will be over by the Unknown Dungeon, spinning. Approaching it will cause it to flee into the cave, where you can attempt to catch it.
---
3DS FC: 3738-0838-5357
X Safari: Dark: Crawdaunt, Mightyena, Inkay
#8GeminiDeusPosted 11/9/2013 10:44:00 PM
GespenstKAF posted...

Every Pokémon in your party needs to have at least one "voice-based" move, and you need to enter at exactly 8 PM.

Meloetta will be over by the Unknown Dungeon, spinning. Approaching it will cause it to flee into the cave, where you can attempt to catch it.

That actually sounds a little believable.
---
El Nido - Xaniara
#9HeyWheresKelPosted 11/9/2013 10:46:41 PM
GeminiDeus posted...
GespenstKAF posted...

It also sounds like all the BS I used to believe as a child.
---
"I see the way you look at him. I'm a man too, ya know? I go pee pee standing up!"
http://i.imgur.com/DtiOyo0.png
#10GespenstKAFPosted 11/9/2013 10:56:12 PM
HeyWheresKel posted...
GeminiDeus posted...
GespenstKAF posted...

It also sounds like all the BS I used to believe as a child.

We all wanted to believe in Truck Mew.
---
3DS FC: 3738-0838-5357
X Safari: Dark: Crawdaunt, Mightyena, Inkay