This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Super Secret Training

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Super Secret Training
2 years ago#1
What qualifies as good time for the Evolutionary stones, Dawn, Dusk and Shiny
---
3DS: 1461-7119-2050
Toxicroak, Ariados, Seviper
2 years ago#2
If your doing it right you should down each balloon in 2-15 seconds with a fully EV'ed Pokemon
2 years ago#3
Damn really how your shield only last so long and the max I get for hitting the goal i 176
---
2 years ago#4
Do you ever charge your attacks? or use a "Big Ball" Pokemon?(Fast works just as well with good timing)
2 years ago#5
Was really hoping this was going to be a joke topic, and I could come in and tell you that you were on Double Secret probation.

I am disappointed.

But yea, Gotta go fast man. Should be able to do it in less than a few seconds for each form, use more big attacks and such. =)
---
Xbox360 Gamertag: Cincada
Pawn: Serena lvl 200 (Current Vocation: Ranger **I think**) Full Obliv gear Diablo 3: Luna 60 monk, 1650k+ Tdps and Climbing!
2 years ago#6
tried those still can't get the time like you guys said maybe theirs a trick you guys know that I don't
---
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Super Secret Training

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived