This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So, why the hell is Wulfric a Gym Leader?

#51darkdragongirlPosted 11/12/2013 12:13:47 AM
Wulfric takes in, and shelters Pokemon in the Pokemon Village that is deep in the forest.

I assume he pretty much makes sure that they are safe, and happy.
#52SSJ2__GohanPosted 11/12/2013 10:09:10 AM
I think I know the real reason why Wulfric became a Gym Leader.

The AoGL (Association of Gym Leaders) was looking for an Ice type leader. All applicants said things like "My Ice-type Pokemon are so powerful" "No one can beat my Ice-type Pokemon" etcetera. But when Wulfric, still in high school at that time, came in. He didn't intent to become a Gym Leader, he just wanted to act tough among his buddies like a typical high schooler does, and thus shouted "ICE TYPES ARE LAME!", gave the AoGL the finger, and left.

For understanding the Ice type the best out of all applicants, Wulfric was anonymously voted to become the Ice-type Gym Leader. In fact, they didn't even need to vote, they just instantly knew and rejected the applicants still in line.
#53NME_EnterprisesPosted 11/12/2013 10:11:21 AM
Wulfric is a professional wife-beater shirt model.
---
People who've needed "a monstah to clobbah dat dere Kirbeh!": 132
http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/15/heartscream2.jpg
#54sonofcasbahPosted 11/12/2013 10:13:09 AM
every Pokemon game needs to have a bara gym leader/elite 4 member.
---
PSN: SonOfCasbah
3DS FC: 3007-8570-9845
#55E-25Posted 11/12/2013 10:13:35 AM
Octaivian_Rex posted...
Isn't he the leader of those Stormcloak guys?

Still waiting on seeing a Tullius expy... unless I missed him somewhere in the game...
---
Where did you come from? Where do you go?
Where did you come from, demon-eyed Jho?
#56KingChickadeePosted 11/12/2013 2:59:07 PM
SSJ2__Gohan posted...
For understanding the Ice type the best out of all applicants, Wulfric was unanimously voted to become the Ice-type Gym Leader. In fact, they didn't even need to vote, they just instantly knew and rejected the applicants still in line.

sorry, it's just i must make anything i see with Wulfric in it perfect
---
3DS FC: 0602-6862-2970
Official Pokemon Breeder of Kalos and Leader of Team Croissant; mass deleting inactive friend codes soon
#57SSJ2__GohanPosted 11/12/2013 3:40:37 PM
KingChickadee posted...
SSJ2__Gohan posted...
For understanding the Ice type the best out of all applicants, Wulfric was unanimously voted to become the Ice-type Gym Leader. In fact, they didn't even need to vote, they just instantly knew and rejected the applicants still in line.

Wow, can't believe I didn't simply typo that, but wrote an entirely different word O_O Sometimes the hands do different things than the mind...
#58KingChickadeePosted 11/12/2013 4:24:47 PM
SSJ2__Gohan posted...
KingChickadee posted...
SSJ2__Gohan posted...

Wow, can't believe I didn't simply typo that, but wrote an entirely different word O_O Sometimes the hands do different things than the mind...

Lol it's fine we all make mistakes
---
3DS FC: 0602-6862-2970
Official Pokemon Breeder of Kalos and Leader of Team Croissant; mass deleting inactive friend codes soon
#59SlaynPosted 11/12/2013 4:38:32 PM
I'm honestly surprised people paid that much attention to characters to met and beat in less than 30 seconds total.
---
ZOMG Pokeyman craze! FC: 2036-7659-0505
#60RDS1Posted 11/12/2013 4:44:48 PM
InhaledCorn posted...
He's probably a sailor, judging from the coat.

He lives in Mountain Kalos. >_>
---
Official Bride and Wife of Noire
(of the Fire Emblem Awakening message board)