This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Shiny Vulpix.. Should I keep breeding?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Shiny Vulpix.. Should I keep breeding?

User Info: bananerzz

bananerzz
3 years ago#1
I've been trying to breed a Shiny Vulpix with the HA Drought for awhile now and no luck. However, when I just started, on my 6th egg I hatched a Shiny Vulpix with Flash Fire and 3 IVs in HP, Atk, and Speed. I'm on my 200th-ish egg now and no drought shiny :/

Should I keep going? It's such a tedious process and it's becoming more of a chore than anything... Help me stay motivated please!
Gizmo FC: 0962-9071-0891
Friend Safari (Psychic): Grumpig, Xatu, Wobbuffet

User Info: K_of_Spades

K_of_Spades
3 years ago#2
if it doesn't have the right ability then it's basically useless for whatever you wanted it for, keep going
3DS FC: 1048 - 8192 - 8314 - Nick
Friend Safari: Electric - pachirisu, pikachu and manectric

User Info: HeyWheresKel

HeyWheresKel
3 years ago#3
What about an ability capsule?
"I see the way you look at him. I'm a man too, ya know? I go pee pee standing up!"
http://i.imgur.com/DtiOyo0.png

User Info: TripleJ922

TripleJ922
3 years ago#4
In all honesty, 200 isn't a lot of eggs. I myself just hatched a shiny Phantump this morning on egg #501. Back in Black 2 I went through over 1500 eggs looking for a shiny Vulpix and never even got one. If you're motivated enough to really want one, then I'd definitely say keep going :)
3DS FC: 3566-1554-2014 -- Fire type Safari with Pontya, Pyroar, and Ninetails. If you add me, PM me your friend code so I can add back :)

User Info: Samuel 025

Samuel 025
3 years ago#5
HeyWheresKel posted...
What about an ability capsule?

Doesn't work with HA's.
They call him a liar because he M'aiq's things up.
3DS: 4484-8261-6119 Y: Sam

bananerzz
3 years ago#6
I don't believe the capsule works since it's an hidden ability. I think it only works if it's a secondary ability!

Keep going I shall... probably watch some TV and keep my mind off the process haha

bananerzz
3 years ago#7
It would definitely not be good if I got another shiny and it ends up being flash fire again D: That would be terrible..

User Info: Turtleatlaw

Turtleatlaw
3 years ago#8
bananerzz posted...
It would definitely not be good if I got another shiny and it ends up being flash fire again D: That would be terrible..

send me the shiny. Then you won't have it anymore, and you'll be motivated to keep on hatching those eggs.

Problem solved. You're welcome.
FC: 1779 0670 2328
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Shiny Vulpix.. Should I keep breeding?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived