This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

before you click this topic think of a pokemon.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. before you click this topic think of a pokemon.

User Info: HeyWheresKel

HeyWheresKel
3 years ago#21
Aipom

I think it'll take off.
"I see the way you look at him. I'm a man too, ya know? I go pee pee standing up!"
http://i.imgur.com/DtiOyo0.png

User Info: SuperSonicDBZ

SuperSonicDBZ
3 years ago#22
Damn. I picked Rattata so I wouldn't get punched in the face by something brutal.

Instead, I got screwed again. A show about Rattata will be just as popular as that Geico "Caveman" show. Off the air before a year, dragged kicking & screaming.
Donnel is my # 1 bro. We fist bump, slay some risen, eat some chicken strips, bomb the Valmese and steal sugar from Gaius on a daily basis. Like a Boss. FE:A

User Info: fawful_X

fawful_X
3 years ago#23
Spice and Braixen. It would be like an anime of the Spice and Wolf manga, but with Braixen replacing the leading female protagonist.
I AM DEATH INCARNATE! NOW BOW BEFORE ME, MOR- Wait, are those cupcakes? Can I please have one, and be petted as well?
3DS FC: 0559-6813-5961

User Info: icicleblade

icicleblade
3 years ago#24
Aggron

He is a giant mutant lizard who defends earth from other intergalactic giant monsters, and sometimes he befriends them, like a volcarona, an aerodactyl, a venasaur...even a giant blastoise :)
http://tinyurl.com/OperationDecode I Petition to get Digimon: Redigitize localized. Sign if you want it to come stateside
3DS FC: 0962 9223 6887

User Info: navi854

navi854
3 years ago#25
Gallade and Gardevoire (Romeo and Juliet)
Watch it? No thanks
3DS FC : 1547 5383 8247

User Info: Shigmiya64

Shigmiya64
3 years ago#26
Charizard. He's a hard-boiled detective on the streets of Detroit. He always finds his man, but then he invariably gets too excited and incinerates them. The chief makes a lame joke, everyone laughs, roll credits.
"Remember to believe in magic, or I'll kill you."
My 3DS Friend Code: 0705 - 3328 - 1003

User Info: jamieyello

jamieyello
3 years ago#27
Smeargle.

Smeargle, go entertain the people. No I don't know how.
Put this in your sig if you're Atheist and proud of it. It can be your sig if you're Catholic, too.

User Info: Vaz126

Vaz126
3 years ago#28
ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNO-ESPURR
3DS Friend Code: 1693-1254-0904
PSN: AnonymousXIII ------ FFXIV: Rahja Kharjo, Gilgamesh, GLA/PLD
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. before you click this topic think of a pokemon.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived