This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

This is the first pokemon game...

#1Scott1187Posted 11/10/2013 10:00:29 PM
Where I haven't felt any desire or need to keep playing once I beat the Elite 4.

Seriously, I kept playing the crap out of every other pokemon game. Battle Frontier, PWT, Pokeathlon, Sevii Islands, Kanto in G/S/HG/SS, pokedex completions, you name it. In this game I feel like there is... nothing. I beat the Elite 4, went to Kiloude, found nothing to do there (the Maison gets very boring, very quickly) and turned the game off. Turned it back on a few days later, played for a few days trying to complete the pokedexes. Decided having three different pokedexes was just annoying and couldn't be bothered. Now I have left my 3DS at a friend's house and cant play it for a few days, but I dont actually care. If I didn't have access to my HeartGold or Black2 for a few days I would have gone crazy.

There better be a third version...
#2Doctor_SpankyPosted 11/10/2013 10:02:53 PM
Have you played the Looker sidequest?
---
Judge if you want. We are all going to die. I intend to deserve it.
#3LontaBeansPosted 11/10/2013 10:06:13 PM
Doctor_Spanky posted...

Why does this guy actually like the Looker sidequest?

Besides that, there is much more to do post-game. Train more monsters! Battle people!
---
[::[__]::] Playing) Pokemon X and Y (3DS)
[+[__]::] ~3DS FC: 1289-8495-8484 ~
#4BenzychenzPosted 11/10/2013 10:09:11 PM
I know how you feel, the post game content is extremely lacking.

I'm just working on a competitive team to do online battles, but I'd like some single player stuff :\
---
[This signature was deleted at the request of the La Li Lu Le Lo]
#5Scott1187(Topic Creator)Posted 11/10/2013 10:09:18 PM
Doctor_Spanky posted...

I started it. Found all the tickets and then got told to go find kids in alleyways. Didn't sound very exciting to be honest. I will complete it once I start playing again (whenever that is) but apart from that, I have no reason to pick the game up again right now. I even stumbled across Mewtwo accidently and caught him in about five turns. I literally attacked him twice and then threw about 3 dusk balls and he was caught. So that was disappointing. Can't even be bothered looking for Zygarde at this point, after seeing what a shame Mewtwo was. Hunting down the mega stones is completely pointless unless you plan on using them. I already use Mega Charizard, so therefore I dont. I've played a whole tonne of Battle Chateau and all the opponents there are STILL stuck in the level 20s and 30s, so with my team being in the 60s that too seems kind of pointless.
#6XesyPosted 11/10/2013 10:13:59 PM
Scott1187 posted...
Doctor_Spanky posted...

I started it. Found all the tickets and then got told to go find kids in alleyways. Didn't sound very exciting to be honest. I will complete it once I start playing again (whenever that is) but apart from that, I have no reason to pick the game up again right now. I even stumbled across Mewtwo accidently and caught him in about five turns. I literally attacked him twice and then threw about 3 dusk balls and he was caught. So that was disappointing. Can't even be bothered looking for Zygarde at this point, after seeing what a shame Mewtwo was. Hunting down the mega stones is completely pointless unless you plan on using them. I already use Mega Charizard, so therefore I dont. I've played a whole tonne of Battle Chateau and all the opponents there are STILL stuck in the level 20s and 30s, so with my team being in the 60s that too seems kind of pointless.

Yeah considering pokemon x and y have no postgame, it's pretty difficult to keep playing. I really hope they're planning on dlc, like an extra region to explore or something, cause if not, why keep playing you know? Lol. At least that's how I feel.
---
Pokemon X FC 3797-6737-7084, safari = Shuppet, Pumpkaboo, Dusclops
#7Scott1187(Topic Creator)Posted 11/10/2013 10:19:41 PM
Dont get me wrong, I loved this game while I was playing it. I thought it was a massive step foward for pokemon and it was hard to find many faults in it. Until I beat the Elite 4. Now, there is just no reason whatsoever to keep playing. I know that most non-pokemon games are like this, and that's fine. That's how those games are designed. But thats not how pokemon has ever been or ever should be. So as much as I loved the game, it was also a massive disappointment at the same time.
#8choicespecPosted 11/10/2013 10:21:08 PM
I've played this game more than any other Pokemon game I ever owned, and I've played games in every generation.
---
Name: Cactus Please add me to your friend safari :)
FC: 1736-1162-6607
#9Scott1187(Topic Creator)Posted 11/10/2013 10:25:11 PM
choicespec posted...
I've played this game more than any other Pokemon game I ever owned, and I've played games in every generation.

Doing what exactly? I think I've put more time into PWT/Pokeathlon/Frontier than I have this entire game.
#10reyray0709Posted 11/10/2013 10:26:02 PM
I agree.
---
Umvc3 Team: Zero, Vergil, Wesker - Street fighter 3 & 4: Yun - Injustice: Nightwing & Batman.
PSN & GT: reyray0709. 3DS Friend code 3110-5005-0804