This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

If someone rage quits cuz theyre losing badly do you win the battle?

#1Josebautista583Posted 11/10/2013 11:17:13 PM
Or no? Cause i got a buncha cry baby rage quitters who disconnect as soon as theyre corned so sad
---
Pokemon X FC: 2251-5224-4828
#2Azure_FlamePosted 11/10/2013 11:17:39 PM
Yeah, DCs are counted as losses for the person who DCs.
---
"[Gravity Rush] is like losing your virginity; sometimes you won't know what you're doing, it's over way too quick and it's totally amazing!" -CBrate
#3beebarbPosted 11/10/2013 11:20:54 PM
Azure_Flame posted...

Yes, but at the same time the other person doesn't get a win recorded. This discourages most types of disconnects, however the type that disconnects just to screw the other guy out of a win may not be discouraged by this.
---
Experience beats bias, but words on the Internet are meaningless.
3DS XL FC: 2492-4470-1418 / White 2 FC: 0047-4149-5185 / White FC: 0348-0626-6780
#4Scott1187Posted 11/11/2013 12:30:36 AM
beebarb posted...
Azure_Flame posted...

Yes, but at the same time the other person doesn't get a win recorded. This discourages most types of disconnects, however the type that disconnects just to screw the other guy out of a win may not be discouraged by this.

Oh really? Awesome. If I'm going to get the loss anyway then I will continue to disconnect against the people who dont deserve the win then, to ensure they dont get it. Only the people who have ridiculously cheap teams that dont deserve to even be battling let alone winning, I'm happy to let fair, reasonable people get their wins.
#5Dracoknight2006Posted 11/11/2013 12:35:33 AM
Scott1187 posted...
beebarb posted...
Azure_Flame posted...

Oh really? Awesome. If I'm going to get the loss anyway then I will continue to disconnect against the people who dont deserve the win then, to ensure they dont get it. Only the people who have ridiculously cheap teams that dont deserve to even be battling let alone winning, I'm happy to let fair, reasonable people get their wins.

That sounds like salt incarnate.
---
http://i.imgur.com/RFTA6XK.png
3DS FC:4296-3968-2697
#6Edgemaster70000Posted 11/11/2013 12:37:13 AM
Dracoknight2006 posted...
Scott1187 posted...
beebarb posted...
Azure_Flame posted...

That sounds like salt incarnate.

I sure as hell am going to DC on people spamming legends.
---
XBL GT: ReptileAssassin. Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/Emerl18
There's a point when trolling stops being funny.....When it starts.
#7the_NGWPosted 11/11/2013 12:37:39 AM
beebarb posted...

Yes, but at the same time the other person doesn't get a win recorded.

Yes they do. Not right away, but I have had them recorded as wins.
---
3DS Friend Code: 0344-9443-2457, Newtown Dream Address (AC:NL): 5400-2162-1014
"Do you have the courage to ride with the devil?"
#8Pervert_KuhnPosted 11/11/2013 12:38:07 AM
Scott1187 posted...
beebarb posted...
Azure_Flame posted...

You are now tracking this topic.

http://img.pandawhale.com/post-15826-Dis-gon-b-gud-gif-This-is-gonn-5Tpl.gif
---
The Official Almaz von Almandine Adamant of the Disgaea 4 Board
Pokemon X FC: 4768-7650-8206. In-Game Name: Evangeline
#9ToborTheRobotPosted 11/11/2013 12:38:28 AM
Scott1187 posted...
beebarb posted...
Azure_Flame posted...

i dont understand how something could be unfair, if its legal in the game without hacking , the player has done nothing wrong. and is simply using the maximum potential of his/her pokemon team
---
---its fumbles.. it was always fumbles---
FC 3738-0946-4950, charmeleon, magmar, braixen
#10SnoopysWorldPosted 11/11/2013 12:39:19 AM
Only noobs who play by Nintendo's rules rage quit. Smogonites fight until the end.
---
3DS F/C: 2337-4159-6972 IGN: Jason
All Hail Smogon! - www.Smogon.com