This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Just realized I got a Huge Power Azuril from Japan. What's a good moveset?

#1TaladasharPosted 11/11/2013 12:17:52 AM
The more I think about it, the more I realize that Trevenant with Forest's Curse/Venom Drench/Toxic and Charizard Y is a much better team for Doubles and I just realized that I got a Huge Power Azuril from Japan, so I was thinking of switching the two out for Flareon and Azumarill.

What's a good moveset for Azumarill and how do I get enough affection on Azuril to get it to evolve to Marill so I can breed it out?
---
( \ ( \"Dovie'andi se tovya sagain, It's time to roll the dice ."
(=^:^) So sayeth the cute bunny
#2ShadowMaster684Posted 11/11/2013 12:19:49 AM
For affection, you just keep it with you, maybe give it a soothe bell, take it to get a massage, etc. Don't let it faint and don't give it bitter herbs and stuff.

As for a moveset, it depends on how exactly you plan to use it, but generally you'll see something along the lines of this:

Aqua Jet
Play Rough
Superpower
Belly Drum

Subject to whatever change you want, but that could be a starting point.
---
3DS Friend Code: 0361-6447-6950
#3Taladashar(Topic Creator)Posted 11/11/2013 12:27:04 PM
Alright, so my next question is....

How do I get Belly Drum and Aqua Jet on to a Marill?

I was under the impression that only males could pass on egg moves. So what are the steps I need to take in order to get both on to a Marill? I have 2 Marills *male and female*, Floatzel with Aqua Jet and Poliwhirl with Belly Drum.
---
( \ ( \"Dovie'andi se tovya sagain, It's time to roll the dice ."
(=^:^) So sayeth the cute bunny
#4David_741Posted 11/11/2013 12:44:18 PM
Just have a Marill with Belly Drum and one with Aqua Jet. Their offspring with have both, this is new in 6th gen.

Too be honest I wouldn't use both, as Belly Drum will easily let Azumarill get KOed after.

I'd use

Aqua Jet
Play Rough
Superpower
Waterfall

If you are doing doubles though I suppose Belly Drum and Aqua Jet might work if you have something with Follow Me and Wide Guard.
---
Pokemon X - 4699 6529 7825