This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I hope they expand on the Trainer PR in the next game.

#1Gameandwatch2Posted 11/11/2013 3:45:16 AM(edited)
As much as I like the feature, there's a lot of simple things that could've been done to make it better.

For instance:

-Allowing both the trainer and their Pokemon onscreen at the same time. I really wanted to be able pose alongside my Pokemon.

-More camera angles and poses for Pokemon. It's kind of hard to make an interesting video that's totally centered on your Pokemon when they only have one animation available to them out of the minimum of around six they have between Pokemon Amie and battles.

-Control over your Pokemon's facial expressions. They went through the effort of giving almost every single Pokemon a pretty good range of emotion for Amie, so I think they could've gone the extra mile here.

-Allowing multiple Pokemon in the same video.

-Allowing videos to be uploaded to a server like Battle Videos for easier viewing.

This is another feature I'm hoping doesn't get scrapped in the next generation, along with Pokemon Amie and Super Training.
---
Black 2 FC: 3654-8394-0937
3DS FC: 4511-1815-7291 (Flying Safari: Swanna, Spearow, Doduo)
#2LexifoxPosted 11/11/2013 3:39:49 AM
I wasn't aware that people actually cared about this feature.
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
#3TheCoolzPosted 11/11/2013 3:40:29 AM
Lexifox posted...

The small stuff can go a long way.
---
http://www.playdota.com/img/art/75645/fanart/f1323969016.jpg
Crystal Maiden Fan Club
#4Twilight_SonataPosted 11/11/2013 3:41:23 AM
Lexifox posted...

I spent literally hours getting my video perfect. <___<
---
"Amaura's been in my line up pretty much the entire game. Guess I'll start cramming protein down his throat for the next three hours."
- barneyonfire
#5LexifoxPosted 11/11/2013 3:42:54 AM
Twilight_Sonata posted...
Lexifox posted...

I spent fifteen minutes working on a video, and ten of them were spent laughing at my character's poses and expressions.
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
#6Twilight_SonataPosted 11/11/2013 3:51:00 AM
Lexifox posted...
Twilight_Sonata posted...
Lexifox posted...

I spent fifteen minutes working on a video, and ten of them were spent laughing at my character's poses and expressions.

And that's why your video looks nowhere near as ****ing fabulous as mine. ^_^

Seriously, though, would it have been hard for them to add the attack animations to the Pokemon pose options? Or let us have more than one Pokemon in a vid?
---
"Amaura's been in my line up pretty much the entire game. Guess I'll start cramming protein down his throat for the next three hours."
- barneyonfire