This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon Y Trading Board For Regular Trades

#11Dai_BevPosted 11/11/2013 4:36:23 PM
Well this is my very first forum I have ever joined so forgive me if I missed things I DON'T know about. If I knew what was what I wouldn't have to ask arrogant T**t.

Thank you Twilight_Sonata for pointing me in the right direction. I will look for said sticky.
#12GilgameshSwordsPosted 11/11/2013 4:38:25 PM
...HOW, just HOW can you miss the sticky? It is right at the top of the topic list that you had to come into to post in this topic. I mean come on, when you signed up this site you agreed to read stickied rules. I am sorry, but I just do not buy your excuse. Its there in big bold letters

"Battling, Trading/Safari Friend Codes have their own boards."
---
http://www.techieanalyst.net/index.php?/index
1461-7255-1809
#13Dai_BevPosted 11/11/2013 4:42:52 PM
I dint know what a sticky is. You can buy me "excuse" or take my word. Because this is genuinely my very first forum. I don't know how forums work or what I'm doing yet. I'm not just a newbie to this forum I'm a newbie to forums full stop.
#14Twilight_SonataPosted 11/11/2013 4:47:39 PM
Dai_Bev posted...
I dint know what a sticky is. You can buy me "excuse" or take my word. Because this is genuinely my very first forum. I don't know how forums work or what I'm doing yet. I'm not just a newbie to this forum I'm a newbie to forums full stop.

Well then you should know that reading stickies before posting is very basic forum etiquette no matter where you go, and that most people will not, and arguably should not, buy the new user excuse because stickies are always the first thing at the top of a board and Terms of Use usually specify that users should read them before posting.
---
"Amaura's been in my line up pretty much the entire game. Guess I'll start cramming protein down his throat for the next three hours."
- barneyonfire
#15Dai_BevPosted 11/11/2013 4:50:58 PM
I went to sign up using my e-mail and was told I'd already signed up which I have no recollection of doing. And have not used it since. That maybe why I missed the terms . So once again I apologise, and will read up. But thank you for pointing me in the right direction.
#16Dai_BevPosted 11/11/2013 4:55:58 PM
Right I have it, stickies for topics thanks again.