This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Rate My newbie Team! If I should replace someone just say so, who and why?

#1ManuKesnaPosted 11/11/2013 5:02:09 AM
Azumarill @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Huge Power
EVs: 244 HP / 252 Atk / 12 Spd
Adamant Nature
- Aqua Jet
- Belly Drum
- Play Rough
- Superpower

Scizor @ Choice Band
Ability: Technician
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 SDef
Adamant Nature
- Bullet Punch
- U-turn
- Brick Break
- Pursuit

Gliscor @ Toxic Orb
Ability: Poison Heal
EVs: 244 HP / 248 Def / 16 Spd
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- Toxic
- Taunt
- Roost (Ice Fang?)

Togekiss @ Leftovers
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SDef
Calm Nature
- Thunder Wave
- Air Slash
- Aura Sphere Roost?)
- Dazzling Gleam (Roost?)

Gengar @ Gengarite
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Timid Nature
- Focus Blast
- Shadow Ball
- Sludge Bomb
- Dazzling Gleam/thunderbolt/substitute??

Tyranitar @ Assault Vest
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Spd
Adamant Nature
- Stone Edge
- Pursuit
- Brick Break (Crunch?)
- Earthquake

I am not sure about Tyranitar, I was thinking about replacing it with Rotom-W but I am still not sure. I really need advices for this, if I have to replace 2 pokemosn then be it
---
PSN: Manu-Kesna
3DS FC: 4468 - 2328 - 5925 Trainer: Manu
#2hodelinoPosted 11/11/2013 5:03:36 AM
Paraflinch Togekiss and Toxic Orb Gliscor in 1 Team?

10/10
---
Pokemon X! FC: 4081-6243-4839
#3jEr3mYPosted 11/11/2013 5:11:53 AM
As I mentioned in the other thread... you might wanna invest in more special attackers as a heavy physical defensive team would be hard to deal with....

I'd suggest swapping Tyranitar, as Sand Stream doesn't help this team.. it'd only damage them... not sure what to swap him with though, but something that's special offensive...
---
Non-Specific Action Figure has to be in the next Super Smash Bros game. If you agree, send me a message. Number of people who agree: 20 - updated 4 Nov 2013
#4hodelinoPosted 11/11/2013 5:13:52 AM
jEr3mY posted...
As I mentioned in the other thread... you might wanna invest in more special attackers as a heavy physical defensive team would be hard to deal with....

I'd suggest swapping Tyranitar, as Sand Stream doesn't help this team.. it'd only damage them... not sure what to swap him with though, but something that's special offensive...

How about Starmie! Great Speed, nice variety in Movepool and Rapid Spin :)
---
#5pe_ell13Posted 11/11/2013 5:22:21 AM
It's full of cookie cutters and cheap tactics. You'll do fine lol.
---
3DS FriendCode: 0877 - 0112 - 8799
Pokemon Friend Safari: Electric - pikachu, electrode, galvantula
#6jEr3mYPosted 11/11/2013 5:27:50 AM
hodelino posted...
jEr3mY posted...

that could work.. doesn't hinder the team.... you could make it a special attacker, give it Rapin Spin to get rid of hazards....

But the disadvantage.. adding another electric weakness to your team.... Azumarill and Togekiss are also weak to electric.... so you could invest in a Volt Absorb/Lighting Rod (if doubles) Pokemon
---
Non-Specific Action Figure has to be in the next Super Smash Bros game. If you agree, send me a message. Number of people who agree: 20 - updated 4 Nov 2013
#7ManuKesna(Topic Creator)Posted 11/11/2013 5:42:49 AM
jEr3mY posted...
hodelino posted...
jEr3mY posted...

that could work.. doesn't hinder the team.... you could make it a special attacker, give it Rapin Spin to get rid of hazards....

But the disadvantage.. adding another electric weakness to your team.... Azumarill and Togekiss are also weak to electric.... so you could invest in a Volt Absorb/Lighting Rod (if doubles) Pokemon

yeah this is why i havent decide to put starmie yet, weak to electic abd fragile
---
#8hodelinoPosted 11/11/2013 5:51:39 AM
Maybe you want to use a Venusaur?
---
#9gofghxgPosted 11/11/2013 5:58:02 AM
It needs a legendary somewhere in there to top it off nicely.
---
I'm not saying He's batman, I'm just saying no-ones ever seen Darth Vader and batman in the same room together.
#10ManuKesna(Topic Creator)Posted 11/11/2013 6:03:20 AM
hodelino posted...
Maybe you want to use a Venusaur?

I have never used Venusaur, what is he good for? wouldnt he give me triple weakness to ice tho?
---