This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Poke Radar sucks!!!

#11M-WatcherPosted 11/11/2013 1:58:33 PM
I suck at Poke Radar too. I can never get the damn thing to work in my favor. Though I guess I'm not desperate enough for easy Shinies to really care enough to learn all the intricacies anyway.
---
3DS Friend Code: 1203 - 9408 - 2283
#12kazooie959Posted 11/11/2013 2:02:41 PM
Synchr0nicity posted...
kazooie959 posted...
ITT Luck using the Pokeradar = being bad at using the pokeradar

I feel you TC I hate the damn thing cause I always have such ****** luck using it...

ITP: not being able to pass a chain of 3 = automatically unlucky

I'm sorry, but if you really can't get passed a chain that is as little as 3, then it's obviously your fault, not the radar's.

Wait what? When did I say that I only have gotten a chain of 3? I've gotten a ton of high chains (30+) but getting there is a total pain in the ass. I almost never have the right kind of patch shake after beating a pokemon then I have to walk around for 50 steps only to not get the right patch again...

It's just a pain... And I understand that anybody without a ton of patience would get board and give up...
---
I am the great Kazoo! FEAR THE FEATHERS!!!
3DS: 2793-1355-4534
#13krystylaPosted 11/11/2013 2:03:46 PM
It sucks because both azurill and riolu are impossible to chain
---
FC: 4227 - 1514- 7752
PSN: JudasInHell
#14ExpiredmilkPosted 11/11/2013 2:04:25 PM
I gotten up to nearly 20ish chains until I finally breaks. It's difficult for me to tell the difference between the grasses...
---
3153-4212-5582
#15SpeedDemon20Posted 11/11/2013 2:04:51 PM
Zetsuei_8823 posted...
http://yellowfur.tumblr.com/post/64774138413/shiny-hunting-guide-1-since-so-muc-people-asked

I use this a good reference for using the Radar. Hasn't netted me any shinies yet [mostly because I've been busy trying to hatch for one I can't get in grass], but it has helped me improve my chains.

Cool. Probably should use Super Repels though, since they are more cost efficient.

---
http://www.playdota.com/img/art/2858/fanart/f1244804694.jpg
Crystal Maiden... gal could break your heart in a thousand pieces. -Rucks
#16Synchr0nicityPosted 11/11/2013 2:16:57 PM
kazooie959 posted...
Synchr0nicity posted...
kazooie959 posted...

I feel you TC I hate the damn thing cause I always have such ****** luck using it...

I'm sorry, but if you really can't get passed a chain that is as little as 3, then it's obviously your fault, not the radar's.

Wait what? When did I say that I only have gotten a chain of 3? I've gotten a ton of high chains (30+) but getting there is a total pain in the ass. I almost never have the right kind of patch shake after beating a pokemon then I have to walk around for 50 steps only to not get the right patch again...

It's just a pain... And I understand that anybody without a ton of patience would get board and give up...

You kind of defended TC (who's highest achievement is a chain of 3) by blaming luck and not skill when he truly just sucks (no offence to you TC).

krystyla posted...

Riolu is a pretty easy target once you can use Waterfall.
---
PS0 FC: 3180 6658 3103
#17krystylaPosted 11/11/2013 2:19:24 PM
Synchr0nicity posted...
kazooie959 posted...
Synchr0nicity posted...
kazooie959 posted...

I forgot there is another batch up their thanks, a lot

You kind of defended TC (who's highest achievement is a chain of 3) by blaming luck and not skill when he truly just sucks (no offence to you TC).

krystyla posted...

Riolu is a pretty easy target once you can use Waterfall.

---
#18krystylaPosted 11/11/2013 2:21:15 PM
Thanks forgot that batch gives me reason to use my shiny torrent HM slave froakie
---