This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Recommend me two more pokemon for my perfect team.

#1salim118118Posted 11/11/2013 10:39:44 AM
Started the breeding 2 days ago, currently have 6IV perfect charmanders,squirtles,gibles and bagons. Still need two more.. What good pokemon should i get for my team?
---
PSN-TheSALIMINATOR
3DS FC - 5043-2064-2435 Pokemon Safari - GHOST TYPE - Phantump/Shupett/Spiritomb
#2salim118118(Topic Creator)Posted 11/11/2013 10:45:46 AM
Bump
---
PSN-TheSALIMINATOR
3DS FC - 5043-2064-2435 Pokemon Safari - GHOST TYPE - Phantump/Shupett/Spiritomb
#3salim118118(Topic Creator)Posted 11/11/2013 10:52:03 AM
Come on people!!! COME ON!!
---
PSN-TheSALIMINATOR
#4MogKnightAzurePosted 11/11/2013 10:53:20 AM
There's a reason why nobody has answered you yet and I feel it should be obvious.

Just pick 2 pokemon you really like, as that seems to be only logical basis for your current team selection.
---
3DS FC: 2423-3095-6556
#5adismaltheftPosted 11/11/2013 10:55:05 AM
Muk and Dewgong.
---
If I had a million dollars... I'd be rich.
Gamertag: Icecold229
#6salim118118(Topic Creator)Posted 11/11/2013 10:55:19 AM
MogKnightAzure posted...
There's a reason why nobody has answered you yet and I feel it should be obvious.

Just pick 2 pokemon you really like, as that seems to be only logical basis for your current team selection.

I lold so hard at this XD yeah... i guess i'll do that..

Btw this is my second team, not first. first one is all legendaries..
---
PSN-TheSALIMINATOR
#7MogKnightAzurePosted 11/11/2013 11:02:13 AM
I wasn't trying to be rude or anything, just.. for your team to be perfect by your standards, naturally it would have to be 2 pokemon of your own choosing, nobody could really have a viable answer for you.

If anyone wanted to give you an unobjectively perfect recommendation, that would be impossible. If they wanted to make your team 'as good as it reasonably could be' they would probably also recommend changing your current lineup, asking what sort of battle style you want to go for, etc. and basically rebuilding your team from the ground up
---
#8salim118118(Topic Creator)Posted 11/11/2013 11:04:50 AM
MogKnightAzure posted...
I wasn't trying to be rude or anything, just.. for your team to be perfect by your standards, naturally it would have to be 2 pokemon of your own choosing, nobody could really have a viable answer for you.

If anyone wanted to give you an unobjectively perfect recommendation, that would be impossible. If they wanted to make your team 'as good as it reasonably could be' they would probably also recommend changing your current lineup, asking what sort of battle style you want to go for, etc. and basically rebuilding your team from the ground up

Ah! I think you misunderstood what i meant. By perfect, i mean that they have 6 PERFECT IVs!! Not as in perfectin preference lol im just breefing till i get 6 IVs on each
---
PSN-TheSALIMINATOR
#9MogKnightAzurePosted 11/11/2013 11:12:01 AM
salim118118 posted...
MogKnightAzure posted...

Ah! I think you misunderstood what i meant. By perfect, i mean that they have 6 PERFECT IVs!! Not as in perfectin preference lol im just breefing till i get 6 IVs on each

Oh well there's a lot of good pokemon, none of which would particularly fit into a team comprised of what you have already due to there being no particular theme or synergy going on with it.

You would probably like Talonflame, Gengar, Tyranitar.. just to name a few.
---
#10salim118118(Topic Creator)Posted 11/11/2013 11:13:57 AM
MogKnightAzure posted...
salim118118 posted...
MogKnightAzure posted...

Oh well there's a lot of good pokemon, none of which would particularly fit into a team comprised of what you have already due to there being no particular theme or synergy going on with it.

You would probably like Talonflame, Gengar, Tyranitar.. just to name a few.

lol yep, there is no theme..I might go with the tyranitar..
---
PSN-TheSALIMINATOR