This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

My game is now freezing my entire system when I press the Home button

#1Tio AutomataPosted 11/11/2013 12:58:52 PM
I'm only connected via StreetPass, not fully online Internet at the moment, only so I can use the PSS for O-Powers and such. This is the second time the game has fully froze when I have tried to go to the Home menu today. I have Pokemon Y and it's the retail version. The music doesn't freeze, but otherwise the entire system freezes at my current point in the game. Doesn't go to the Home menu, won't let me turn off Wifi, no buttons work at all. Even doing a hard shutdown of the whole system is wonky. I have to hold the power button down for a few seconds, then it shuts off the screen, but not the blue "on" light or the wifi light until several seconds after that. Anyone else had this problem? This seems like a terrible glitch and it's really inexcusable. Thinking of not playing anymore; good thing I already beat the E4.
---
"I just can't find any good Tony Danza pics to get off to yet!" -Rvddude
#2Tio Automata(Topic Creator)Posted 11/11/2013 5:10:06 PM
Bump for the evening crowd since no one replied earlier....
---
#3_Kuresuna_Posted 11/11/2013 5:13:28 PM
Have you tried playing with a different SD card or without one entirely? There's not much else you can do, really.
#4Tio Automata(Topic Creator)Posted 11/11/2013 5:14:34 PM
_Kuresuna_ posted...
Have you tried playing with a different SD card or without one entirely? There's not much else you can do, really.

Has this been reported at all though? I tried a quick search on the board but didn't find anything about this specific issue. I've only had the game a bit over a week so I could have overlooked something but...
---
#5_Kuresuna_Posted 11/11/2013 5:15:40 PM
Tio Automata posted...
_Kuresuna_ posted...

Has this been reported at all though? I tried a quick search on the board but didn't find anything about this specific issue. I've only had the game a bit over a week so I could have overlooked something but...

I have personally not experienced any issues, and have not read any thread with this issue.