This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Apparently breeding a Shiny Snorlax is easier than breeding a female one.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Apparently breeding a Shiny Snorlax is easier than breeding a female one.

User Info: slashmasters

slashmasters
3 years ago#1
I bred around 40 eggs, all of them being male.
Afterwards, I went to go release the male Snorlax I just hatched, and noticed this star on its status page.
I compared it to another Snorlax I have, and what do you know?
It's SHINY!!!

Omg, I hatched like 10 more eggs, still have yet to hatch a female Snorlax.
Currently Eating: Nothing
FC 3368-1375-1648 *** 3DS Name: Al *** Trainer Name: Fang

User Info: PaperPieXx

PaperPieXx
3 years ago#2
Wow I wish I would be that lucky haha :D

User Info: Rawrchu

Rawrchu
3 years ago#3
I'm having the opposite problem. All the snorlax I've encountered are female. And I've only seen 2 males and I accidentally fainted them trying to lower the hp to catch them

User Info: banjo kazooie

banjo kazooie
3 years ago#4
I don't get why anyone would favour male Pokemon save with certain gender-based model differences. I especially do not get people favouring a gender of Pokemon for in-game when gender differences do not apply. I do not see a reason for this.
That's strange because reading it gave me Shonen level powers, a spiked hair cut, and Lupus. - SwordMasterEX

User Info: Escheria

Escheria
3 years ago#5
You're just having terrible luck with females and great luck with shinies ^_^;
3DS FC: 4124-5580-5834
Pokemon IGN X: Esch (EN) Y: LISA (DE) | Safari: Quagsire, Bibarel, Poliwhirl | Meadow Vivillon

User Info: sunshinesan

sunshinesan
3 years ago#6
Reminds me of a friend who tried finding a heracross in Gold and Silver, ended up finding a shiny aipom instead.
My power is maximum.

User Info: Mosjober16

Mosjober16
3 years ago#7
Im trying to breed for one, i actually prefer female cuz it reminds me of my cat named ginger, (which was a perfect name since she is really mean and has no temper) its just a personal connection but i highly doubt the gender affects anything
your breath smells like a skunk climbed out of the sewer went in your mouth farted, died then farted again - curebadbreath

User Info: Lil_Puddin

Lil_Puddin
3 years ago#8
It took me over 100 Eevees to get a female one, so yeah. Then from that 100 it took ANOTHER 50-80 (I lost count) to get a decent female one. Literally all the males before the first 3 females had perfect special attack IVs. Then the first 3 females I got had subpar/0 special attack IVs.

Spending 10 hours on just that one Pokemon reminded me why I preferred hacking.
I juss dun understayand.

User Info: Sloth9230

Sloth9230
3 years ago#9
banjo kazooie posted...
I don't get why anyone would favour male Pokemon save with certain gender-based model differences. I especially do not get people favouring a gender of Pokemon for in-game when gender differences do not apply. I do not see a reason for this.

Because, shut up, we all know what your getting at, drop it.

User Info: banjo kazooie

banjo kazooie
3 years ago#10
Sloth9230 posted...
banjo kazooie posted...

Because, shut up, we all know what your getting at, drop it.

Does the very suggestion offend you? Can you think of a reason other than the suggestion as to why?
That's strange because reading it gave me Shonen level powers, a spiked hair cut, and Lupus. - SwordMasterEX
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Apparently breeding a Shiny Snorlax is easier than breeding a female one.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived