This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Guy won't give me an Effort Ribbon

#1OrnitierPosted 11/11/2013 1:06:22 PM
So I thought I had finished up EV training my Sylveon. I slaughtered 12 hordes and 3 individual Gulpins and Nosepass, and 1 individual Vanillish equipped with a Macho Brace and Pokérus (it doesn't say Pokérus on my Sylveon's stat screen anymore, but there's still that pink symbol).

What am I doing wrong? Even after I beat another random Pokémon the guy won't give me an Effort Ribbon. Haven't I distributed all EV points? This is driving me crazy! Please help.
---
Instant Moogle Soup - "Put the Moogle, soup base into the boiling water and simmer for 4 minutes till the Moogles are tender."
#2Orange_ApplesPosted 11/11/2013 1:10:32 PM
I think it is only for the first pokemon you show the guy. He doesn't give me anymore ribbons either.
---
PC + Nintendo
Winning combination in the late 80s, winning combination in the 90s, winning combination today.
#3Ornitier(Topic Creator)Posted 11/11/2013 1:12:34 PM
Nah, that can't be. He's given me like 5 Effort RIbbons before, I can't imagine him just nog giving out anymore. Besides, he says my Sylveon needs "a little more effort".
---
Instant Moogle Soup - "Put the Moogle, soup base into the boiling water and simmer for 4 minutes till the Moogles are tender."
#4BlitzTHedgehogPosted 11/11/2013 1:13:02 PM
Orange_Apples posted...
I think it is only for the first pokemon you show the guy. He doesn't give me anymore ribbons either.

I have an effort ribbon on two different Pokémon.
---
FC 4725-8215-0096
#5Orange_ApplesPosted 11/11/2013 1:13:44 PM
Then I guess he just doesn't like me.
---
PC + Nintendo
Winning combination in the late 80s, winning combination in the 90s, winning combination today.
#6Ghost_KappaPosted 11/11/2013 1:14:47 PM
On the touch screen check Super Training. If the bar is maxed out and the human icon on the top left is glowing, tap it, it will say its been fully EV trained and should be able to do the Secret Super Training. If that still doesn't work I have no clue
---
3DS FC 4184-1188-0242
PM me if you add me
#7Ornitier(Topic Creator)Posted 11/11/2013 1:18:34 PM
Ghost_Kappa posted...
On the touch screen check Super Training. If the bar is maxed out and the human icon on the top left is glowing, tap it, it will say its been fully EV trained and should be able to do the Secret Super Training. If that still doesn't work I have no clue

Thanks, I didn't know you could check this, I'll check it out. Still weird though. I even wrote down how many hordes and individual pokés beat. :(
---