This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So how do you think the Volcanion event will work out

#1ThaxagoodnamePosted 11/11/2013 2:39:41 PM
If you didn't know, if you go to Jaune Plaza (correct me if I'm wrong)there will be two people standing there and when you pass by they will say something around the lines of "I heard that a Volcano Pokemon lives here in this Plaza". I don't see how the Secret Souvenir could have anything to do with this so you'll probably get an item from Mystery Gift that allows you to move the center monument. I'm guessing that Volcanion will be under there.
---
NNID:Xahmir9001
3DS FC:0344-9828-2704
#2EnlinoPosted 11/11/2013 2:41:57 PM
I'm guessing it'll be something like

-Event is programmed in the game that gives you access to a new area (powerplant?) where you can catch Volcanion, complete with a little story explanation.

-A year or two from now there's a giveaway at GameStop where you can get a level 50 Volcanion.

-In-game event is never released.
#3EmoglobinPosted 11/11/2013 2:42:11 PM
They say "Lava Dome Pokemon", which is Heatran's species name in the Pokedex.

Also it's a translation error. There IS no pokemon in the plaza. One of the people in that conversation mentions people mimicking cries, and originally, it was worded differently so that one of them is doing the cry mimicking and one of them says that his Heatran impression is so good that it's like "The Lava Dome Pokemon" is really there.
---
"There's no point having the biggest and most explosive gun operated by someone who can only use a slingshot. That's what the Vita is"
#4TorchicBlazikenPosted 11/11/2013 2:47:09 PM
Emoglobin posted...

Also it's a translation error. There IS no pokemon in the plaza. One of the people in that conversation mentions people mimicking cries, and originally, it was worded differently so that one of them is doing the cry mimicking and one of them says that his Heatran impression is so good that it's like "The Lava Dome Pokemon" is really there.

Can't believe there would be such a big translation error from TPCi in this day and age...
#5MegaDuranPosted 11/11/2013 2:49:22 PM
get keycard. volcanion is in a single room like mewtwo. nothing else happens

or: get directly from event
---
3DS: 3351-5468-4271 IGN: Benny
#6EmoglobinPosted 11/11/2013 2:49:52 PM
TorchicBlaziken posted...
Emoglobin posted...

Can't believe there would be such a big translation error from TPCi in this day and age...

It's not all that big. IIRC the original quote, more accurately translated says "It sounds like there's really a Lava Dome Pokemon in Juane Plaza!" It would be fairly easy to mistranslate.
---
"There's no point having the biggest and most explosive gun operated by someone who can only use a slingshot. That's what the Vita is"
#7CaptainRandom1Posted 11/11/2013 6:09:37 PM
Hopefully it is cool like in Platinum with the azure flute.
---
3DS FC 4253-3597-1691
#8ChairmanKagaPosted 11/11/2013 6:21:48 PM
TorchicBlaziken posted...

Clearly you've never played the TCG.