This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

When Poke Bank and Poke Transporter come out....

#11Kabuto_YPosted 11/11/2013 3:07:46 PM
PsychoWolfX posted...
darkshadowspawn posted...
Spockmaster3000 posted...
So what if we don't have a black or white card. Can we directly transfer because I only have soulsilver.

Since the Poké Bank requires one of the Gen V games (Black, White, Black 2, White 2), you're SOL.

I've got Diamond, HeartGold, Black and Black 2, but I only have one 3DS. Can I transfer Pokemon to my 3DS with my old DS Lite?

Yes. You just need two DS systems to do the gen 4 to 5 transfer.
---
3DS FC: 2449-4620-4409
AC town name: 'Murrica
#12CarefreeDudePosted 11/11/2013 3:09:28 PM
Gen 3 can go all the way to gen 6, assuming you have a gen 4 and a gen 5 game as well.

The minigames to go from 3 to 4 and 4 to 5 are horrible though. it took me an hour and a half to find my jirachi in that gen 4 thing.
---
3DS friend code: 5112-3770-6561
Rock Safari: Pupitar, Rhydon, dwebble
#13henoCobuskPosted 11/11/2013 3:10:51 PM
PsychoWolfX posted...
darkshadowspawn posted...
Spockmaster3000 posted...
So what if we don't have a black or white card. Can we directly transfer because I only have soulsilver.

Since the Poké Bank requires one of the Gen V games (Black, White, Black 2, White 2), you're SOL.

I've got Diamond, HeartGold, Black and Black 2, but I only have one 3DS. Can I transfer Pokemon to my 3DS with my old DS Lite?

Yes I transfer pokemon to my 3ds with my the orginal ds.
#14gbatt(Topic Creator)Posted 11/11/2013 3:55:33 PM
Thanks all, I figured I would be able to but I just wanted to clarify before I purchase Heartgold and Soulsilver for myself and my son as getting all of the legendary Pokemon available in those games is one of the main reasons we are picking them up.

CarefreeDude posted...
Gen 3 can go all the way to gen 6, assuming you have a gen 4 and a gen 5 game as well.

The minigames to go from 3 to 4 and 4 to 5 are horrible though. it took me an hour and a half to find my jirachi in that gen 4 thing.

When I read that’s what we had to do I figured it may be a PITA, is it really that ridiculous? Is there any chance of actually losing the Pokemon?
---
Pokemon X FC 4184-2218-0129
Hello, my name is Grant....and I am a Monster Hunter weaponaholic..