This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Which status effect angers you the most?

#11JarickoPosted 11/11/2013 5:30:18 PM
When I get Frozen, I usually have the absolute worst luck with it. Like 6 turns in a row frozen luck.
---
" Don't curse the darkness--light a candle! When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade. "
#12JarickoPosted 11/11/2013 5:32:03 PM
Halfbakedharry posted...
Attract, brings back horrible memories of meeting miltank for the first time *vietnam flashback*

The first time I beat HG I used that attract TM on my espeon. Carried attract on my espeon that whole game. Its fun to use :P
---
" Don't curse the darkness--light a candle! When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade. "
#13labyrinthPosted 11/11/2013 5:34:44 PM
I remember running a Lopunny with Attract most of the game in White just for giggles.

I agree, it IS fun.
---
"There is nobody so irritating as somebody with less intelligence and more sense than we have." --Don Herold
#14Not_Shoryus_AltPosted 11/11/2013 5:38:00 PM
Freeze. With other status you can plan and play around it. Confusion can be cured by switching. Sleep can be blocked or you can use Sleep Talk and the Pokemon that commonly use sleep moves are well known. But you can't plan for or counter freeze.
I posted a video recently where the opposing Greninja froze my Quagsire on the first turn, and Quag remained frozen until fainting 4 turns later. But as if that's not enough, Greninja then froze my Xerneas that had + 2 Spdef and eventually haxed out a victory over it as well. There is simply no way to beat luck like that.
---
3DS FC 0946-3592-1626
#15Rupin_SalesmanPosted 11/11/2013 5:39:44 PM
Confusion. I swear, when I use a confusion-inflicting move, it never works.

When the opponent does, my Pokemon keeps hitting itself.
---
"I love going on message boards and complaining about games I've never played!"
- Francis, Super Paper Mario
#16bonannPosted 11/11/2013 5:41:04 PM
Attract is probably the most annoying but also the least used as well as easiest to get rid of. Freeze/ Paralysis is a pretty close second.
---
3DS: 4313-0687-5263
Official Mega Gengar of- eh who cares?
#17srzgPosted 11/11/2013 5:41:53 PM
Parafusion
---
http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/1693/srzg.jpg
http://img.imgcake.com/nio/90srzgpngug.png ~wdlp was here~
#18SaphirahPosted 11/11/2013 5:42:03 PM
Sleep. It least you have a chance to hit next turn with confusion and attract.
---
3DS FC: 2621 2684 0605.
#19XashowdPosted 11/11/2013 5:50:12 PM
Rupin_Salesman posted...
Confusion. I swear, when I use a confusion-inflicting move, it never works.

When the opponent does, my Pokemon keeps hitting itself.

This. This so freaking much. The other statuses are either too uncommon in my playthroughs, or have workarounds that make them less threatening. So it was down to Paralysis and Confusion. Paralysis lowers speed and may keep you from moving. It cripples sweepers, but it doesn't hurt tanks and normally slow moving Pokemon as badly. No one benefits from confusion, though. The Metagame may revolve around switching, but I like to tough it out, only switching between Pokemon or after mine get KO'd. And even if Paralysis can keep you from moving, at least it doesn't make you hurt yourself. Those ducks have been the bane of my existence for a long time, and I utterly dread seeing my Pokemon get confused. The RNG likes to have a field day with me when that happens...
---
I am Xashowd, the Nocturne Zephyr! Official Darkrai of the Pokemon X/Y Boards.
3DS FC: 3695-0746-1582. Xashowd. PM me if you add me.
#20labyrinthPosted 11/12/2013 11:18:21 AM
lol imagine if there was a move that Switches your Pokemon out AND confuses the opponent.

(man, I need to stop giving out ideas like this)
---
"There is nobody so irritating as somebody with less intelligence and more sense than we have." --Don Herold