This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Something I hate about hordes.

#1endgelPosted 11/11/2013 5:51:10 PM
If double and triple battles exist why are we only allowed one Pokémon when fighting five Pokémon?
---
The official Badass Wurmple of the Pokemon X board!
#2Rupin_SalesmanPosted 11/11/2013 5:51:43 PM
The opponent Pokemon are horribly underleveled compared to the one you're using (hopefully).
---
"I love going on message boards and complaining about games I've never played!"
- Francis, Super Paper Mario
#3XashowdPosted 11/11/2013 5:57:24 PM
You know what I hate about them? The authenticity of the Seviper/Zangoose hordes. It was a nice touch on GF's part, but when you have Y version and you love Zangoose more than any other Normal type...It gets very, very annoying when the Seviper gang up on the lone Zangoose. Not fun for the trainer at all. Seriously GF...You may be trying to push the whole connectivity thing, but please...don't frustrate the trainer to do so.
---
I am Xashowd, the Nocturne Zephyr! Official Darkrai of the Pokemon X/Y Boards.
3DS FC: 3695-0746-1582. Xashowd. PM me if you add me.
#4LexifoxPosted 11/11/2013 5:58:24 PM
The only thing that bugs me is that our trainers are too stupid to aim if there's more than one Pokemon.
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
#5RockmanZeroEXEPosted 11/11/2013 5:59:41 PM
Bellsprout hordes when you have no grass pokemon and you're not aiming to multi hit them... oh god.. the sleep wrap game begins.
---
"I've just remembered something...He was not as naive as you are. That's what made him a hero." Zero from RMZ
#6Sobriquet835Posted 11/11/2013 6:01:22 PM
Xashowd posted...
You know what I hate about them? The authenticity of the Seviper/Zangoose hordes. It was a nice touch on GF's part, but when you have Y version and you love Zangoose more than any other Normal type...It gets very, very annoying when the Seviper gang up on the lone Zangoose. Not fun for the trainer at all. Seriously GF...You may be trying to push the whole connectivity thing, but please...don't frustrate the trainer to do so.

Is there a ghost-type multi target attack? That would be useful in this situation if it exists.
---
Psn: Sobriquet835 3ds: 5198-2855-6540
#7TakarimonPosted 11/11/2013 6:05:56 PM
Xashowd posted...

Run and pretend you didn't see them D:
---
You have as little life as Phoenix and Seth.
#8AuroraSilverainPosted 11/11/2013 6:06:53 PM
I love them except for ones with sturdy, although it has come in handy when trying to catch one with sturdy as their HA. My main issues with them is inability to catch a pokemon in a hoard unless the others are gone though. Not fair if you encounter a shiny (or two) when other Pokemon can attack them...lucky I've never ran into that myself.
---
3DS Friend Code: 1075-0768-2713 - PKMN X: Skye - ACNL: Moonside
#9Sloth9230Posted 11/11/2013 6:07:00 PM
Xashowd posted...

Bulldoze is your friend.
---
Ditto friend safari: Post in this thread if you want me to add you http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/2000458-pokemon-x-y-trading/67782310 (Do not message me)
#10Xanoe_rulesPosted 11/11/2013 6:07:27 PM
Sobriquet835 posted...
Xashowd posted...

Is there a ghost-type multi target attack? That would be useful in this situation if it exists.

Ominous Wind.
---
3DS FC: 0259-1451-4788
Friend Safari: Piloswine, Snorunt, Beartic