This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

ITT: How would Eevee evolve into other types?(Fighting, etc.)

#71MtvnPosted 11/11/2013 8:31:17 PM
MaruKazeryu posted...
Black_Koma posted...
(Ghost) Deadeon: make it level up and then get fainted in the same battle

pretty clever, actually

Didn't notice this but ya its clever the name should be spectreon though
---
3ds FC 4854-7381-5816
sawsbuck sunkern quilladen please pm me if added
#72-LusterSoldier-Posted 11/11/2013 8:57:37 PM
Mtvn posted...
I see ( it does sound better)and some one needs to check the priority of slyveon vs espeon/umbreon vs glaceion vs leafeon for which evolution takes priority over others

As expected, Sylveon took priority over Umbreon when I tested it out earlier. However, Glaceon took priority over Sylveon when I leveled up an Eevee in the correct location. I'd assume this would also be the case with Leafeon too.
---
Luster Soldier --- ~Shield Bearer~ | ~Data Analyst~
Popular at school, but not as cool as raytan7585, Guru Champ!
#73Meta289Posted 11/11/2013 8:59:57 PM
-LusterSoldier- posted...
Mtvn posted...
I see ( it does sound better)and some one needs to check the priority of slyveon vs espeon/umbreon vs glaceion vs leafeon for which evolution takes priority over others

As expected, Sylveon took priority over Umbreon when I tested it out earlier.

That's probably why you need to have a Fairy move to get Sylveon, to prevent you from being screwed out of getting Espeon/Umbreon, just because you played with Eevee in Amie a lot.
---
R.I.P. Pokemon Cycle
Fact: Things are so much better when taken at face value.
#74wind64aPosted 11/11/2013 9:01:53 PM
Mtvn posted...
wind64a posted...
Mtvn posted...
wind64a posted...
Ghost-Astreon(From astral projection/plane): Use a Revive on a fainted Eevee, while it's holding a new item Hydrangea Serum.

Flying-Zepheon(From Zephyr which is a type of wind): Evolve in a new windy area.

Pretty cool ( still like spectreon better) zepheon is a pretty cool name though

Thanks, I'm sad no one's gotten the reference I put in Astreon's hold item though. I figured that having weather based areas for the other types such as fields, pledge combos, tailwind, etc combined with traditional weather areas, such as rainy or hail prone ones, would make Goodra easier to obtain and provide a consistent evolution mechanic.

Ya I was disappointed in gf for not making other pokemon evolve like Feebas in Rse cause it is an interesting evolution method like pangoro and goodra
And what's the reference?

In the show "Sankarea: Undying Love", the protagonist revives both the female lead and his cat, as zombies, using a potion requiring Hydrangea leaves.
---
Badge Case [Time Badge]
StrifeHart is my OTP. services performed at BSC: 2 Riley's Boyfriend on the Pokemon BW2 & X boards. 3DS FC: 3050 8148 9673
#75MtvnPosted 11/11/2013 9:03:11 PM
-LusterSoldier- posted...
Mtvn posted...

As expected, Sylveon took priority over Umbreon when I tested it out earlier. However, Glaceon took priority over Sylveon when I leveled up an Eevee in the correct location. I'd assume this would also be the case with Leafeon too.

So it's friendship<amie/knowspecificmove(both are possibly the reason for the priority)<location< stone (obviously)
---
3ds FC 4854-7381-5816
#76MtvnPosted 11/11/2013 9:05:10 PM
wind64a posted...
Mtvn posted...
wind64a posted...
Mtvn posted...
wind64a posted...
Ghost-Astreon(From astral projection/plane): Use a Revive on a fainted Eevee, while it's holding a new item Hydrangea Serum.

Flying-Zepheon(From Zephyr which is a type of wind): Evolve in a new windy area.

Pretty cool ( still like spectreon better) zepheon is a pretty cool name though

Thanks, I'm sad no one's gotten the reference I put in Astreon's hold item though. I figured that having weather based areas for the other types such as fields, pledge combos, tailwind, etc combined with traditional weather areas, such as rainy or hail prone ones, would make Goodra easier to obtain and provide a consistent evolution mechanic.

Ya I was disappointed in gf for not making other pokemon evolve like Feebas in Rse cause it is an interesting evolution method like pangoro and goodra
And what's the reference?

In the show "Sankarea: Undying Love", the protagonist revives both the female lead and his cat, as zombies, using a potion requiring Hydrangea leaves.

Ah sound show sounds intesting I will be looking in too the show
---
3ds FC 4854-7381-5816
#77TutelarSwordPosted 11/11/2013 9:15:56 PM
Remember guys! These have to be things that you couldn't do before!

Ghost: Revive in battle from another Pokemon using a new Ghost type attack similar to Lunar Dance
Steel: Level up in battle with new Pokemon based on a suit of armor.
Fighting: Use Mimic to copy a new Fighting type move "Fighting Stance"
Dragon: Use Mimic to copy a new Dragon type move "Inner Dragon"
Poison: Breed an egg to know a Poison type move and level up (becoming an odd level).
Flying: Breed an egg to know a Flying type move and level up (becoming an even level).
Ground: Level up during a new "Ground Battle" which has permanent gravity in effect.
Rock: Level up after playing a mini game involving moving boulders.
Bug: Level up after playing a mini game involving catching bugs.
Normal: Level up in a new "Normal Battle" in which only Pokemon with no type other than normal can compete.
---
3DS FC: 2938-7055-6872 Friend list is getting full. Send a message with your Friend Safari Pokemon for me to add you.
#78MtvnPosted 11/11/2013 9:20:23 PM
TutelarSword posted...

Bug catching contests exist you know
---
3ds FC 4854-7381-5816
#79TutelarSwordPosted 11/11/2013 10:18:11 PM
Mtvn posted...
TutelarSword posted...

Bug catching contests exist you know

This would be a different one where it was actual bugs where the Eevee pounces on them.
---
3DS FC: 2938-7055-6872 Friend list is getting full. Send a message with your Friend Safari Pokemon for me to add you.
#80blarf3Posted 11/11/2013 10:24:00 PM
Twilight_Sonata posted...
ZeroGravity38 posted...
Ghost would be Spiriteon
BigRed275 posted...
I feel like specteon is more ghost
Habefiet posted...
I prefer Spectreon by a mile and a half

You are all wrong and terrible. Obliveon sounds objectively more badass.

Mtvn posted...
Does obliv mean ghost or is it part of a word that means ghost or c cause the name before eon hints at the typing of the pokemon

It's from the word Oblivion. It's not 100% obvious, but it is definitely associated, and 100% obvious stuff is boring. It's not Fireon or Electreon or Watereon.

Do I detect some butthurt?
---
Tabitha: Stupid weak people...
Black Friend Code: 4427 0936 3149 Got it memorized?