This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Will Ash's Froakie...

#21Sephiroth C RyuPosted 11/11/2013 9:15:00 PM
How large physically is Greninja again? *looks* ah, 1.5 meters. Maybe not then.

They basically go with the rule that Ash isn't allowed to have any particularly large pokemon in his main team unless they have issues with following orders, or are only used for a short time before going to Oak or being set free (i.e. like giving up Pidgeot after its premier battle).

That said, Greninja does have a lanky sort of look, such that its height may not be indicative of how big it actually looks.
---
I am the Hunter of Topics. My post never fails to kill its prey.
*pounces* Nyaa!
#22-GreilPosted 11/11/2013 9:17:41 PM
It'll evolve given how popular and badass Greninja is.
---
FC - 0473-8326-3923
Fighting - Tyrogue/Mienfoo/Pancham
#23Why_Is_PurplePosted 11/11/2013 9:18:06 PM
That_70s_show posted...
Why_Is_Purple posted...
That_70s_show posted...
Will...lifted...

What was tenses?

Sorry.

ftfy

No you didn't. Even if that question was supposed to be in past tense, it would use "were" because it's plural.

The error itself lies in how the verb was conjugated, under which various forms of conjugation lie. You viewed it as an error of tenses, whereas I viewed it as an error of conjugation in general; both are correct. As it is, errors have no way of being correct by their very definition, therefore I made no error in falsely fixing your post. If anything, it serves to amplify the irony.
---
IF YOU GO IN THE DIRECTION OF THE ARROW.
#24SazukeEXPosted 11/11/2013 9:19:08 PM
Better become a badass Greninja!
---
3DS Friend Code: 3609 - 2155 - 4967
Trainer Name: Rob. Friend Safari - Fighting: Mankey, Throh, and Riolu. PM me if you add me so I can add you.
#25HeyWheresKelPosted 11/11/2013 9:21:32 PM
GuardianShadow0 posted...
HF92 posted...
pkmnpkmn posted...
HF92 posted...
pkmnpkmn posted...
What the hell is this curse

Ash has never evolved a water type, ever.

I thought his krabby evolved.
Hmm, I think it did too, but if I remember correctly it was in Oak's custody at the time when it evolved. Could be remembering that wrong though.

No, he took it out for a league match, had it beat one opponent, and then it evolved. I'm surprised that I actually remembered that.

COOKIE COOKIE
---
"I see the way you look at him. I'm a man too, ya know? I go pee pee standing up!"
http://i.imgur.com/DtiOyo0.png | 3DS FC: 3695-0189-8969
#26MtvnPosted 11/11/2013 9:29:25 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]