This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

teaching certain moves to Mewtwo

#1AzuredoragonPosted 11/11/2013 10:07:32 PM(edited)
So, I looked at bulbapedia and it says mewtwo can learn certain moves. I played pokemon Red/blue/silver/gold and am now onto pokemon X so I don't have gen 3-5

but I see Mewtwo can learn Thunderpunch and I don't think the TM is available in gen 6.

so how would I go about getting mewtwo with thunderpunch?

the only reason I ask is because I have Mewtwo X which seems like a waste to not have ANY physical moves that use his ridiculously high 190 attack.

speaking of which, why can't he learn Psycho cut?

As a...newb to the newer gen, any direct help on any of these two issues would be greatly appreciated.

edit: Btw, if you use a TM on another pokemon, is there a way to get those TM's again? Or is it 'start a new game to get more tm's' ?
#2milkevoliPosted 11/11/2013 10:30:35 PM
TMs can be used over and over again
---
FC: 3926-4683-5640
http://supersize-pumpkaboo.tumblr.com/
#3hikaru_beoulvePosted 11/11/2013 10:32:11 PM
As for getting Thunderpunch on Mewtwo, you've gotta transfer a Mewtwo via the Pokebank that knows Thunderpunch from one of the many Move Tutors.
---
Chaos Pudding(!!!!!)
Summa Crossroads: www.summaxr.com
#4banjo kazooiePosted 11/11/2013 10:33:49 PM
Um, I don't know where you're getting your info. Mewtwo can learn Psycho Cut.
---
That's strange because reading it gave me Shonen level powers, a spiked hair cut, and Lupus. - SwordMasterEX
#5Azuredoragon(Topic Creator)Posted 11/11/2013 11:19:04 PM
he's past the level he learns psycho cut and the mewtwo you catch doesn't know it. so do you go to a move tutor to make him relearn a past move?
#6CharizardFirePosted 11/11/2013 11:20:25 PM
he's past the level he learns psycho cut and the mewtwo you catch doesn't know it. so do you go to a move tutor to make him relearn a past move?

Yes. Go to Dendemille Town.
---
http://i458.photobucket.com/albums/qq303/CharizardFire6/Char-Brawl.gif