This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is this good enough?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Is this good enough?

User Info: TimmyLightyear

TimmyLightyear
3 years ago#11
Okay okay. Thanks! I'll just spread the ev's with 252 spa atk 252 spe and 4 def? to make up for it? I guess? or hp?
Pokemon White : 1463-6695-3726
Pokemon X : 3480-2602-1632

User Info: TimmyLightyear

TimmyLightyear
3 years ago#12
SH076UNNER posted...
This is why i hate the unnecessary perfectionist trend here on Gamefaqs. Dude, your defense is only around 8 points lower than max, if not, then only by 5 points. It's such a small factor, it doesn't actually matter for a Pokemon like Greninja (he's going to be frail regardless). Of course that Froakie is viable competitively, and you're only doubting it's not because of the weird OCD that Gamefaqs has. I reckon use it and move on to the next Pokemon you desire to be bred for competitive play.

Gleason037 posted...
the_NGW posted...
Good enough depends on how competitive you want to be. Ideally, you wouldn't settle for less than perfect.

Greninja has utterly crap defensive stats anyways; I doubt the extra 5-8 defense is going to help him any. He has perfect Atk, Sp. Atk, and Speed IVs, and for a sweeper, isn't that about all you REALLY need, unless they're bulky enough to take a hit or two?

Thank you both! :)
Pokemon White : 1463-6695-3726
Pokemon X : 3480-2602-1632
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Is this good enough?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived