This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I feel like Greninja is a bit overrated..

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. I feel like Greninja is a bit overrated..
3 years ago#21
RingsOfUranus posted...
kuradjinn posted...
RingsOfUranus posted...
Hidden Powers are BP 60.......

You forgot STAB from protean

Oh, I read that wrong. I read it as BP 90 + stab.

From what I read over at the smogon board, protean doesn't proc on Hidden Power, so it's still 60 BP. Unless someone can test this XP.
"I've just remembered something...He was not as naive as you are. That's what made him a hero." Zero from RMZ
3 years ago#22
While only one experience in a random online battle so the quality of the greninja is suspect I was able to out speed and 1hko a greninja with u turn on talonflame (atk IV/EV neutral nature with life orb) who is another common lead. If this can be done with a high success rate its another knock for the frog
As the size of an explosion increases, the number of social situations it is incapable of solving approaches zero
3DS FC 3093-7602-1839
3 years ago#23
I don't waste time with strategy, I just go for the win. Works well.
I'm not saying He's batman, I'm just saying no-ones ever seen Darth Vader and batman in the same room together.
3 years ago#24
gofghxg posted...
I don't waste time with strategy, I just go for the win. Works well.

That's a strategy.
3 years ago#25
Greninja is really fast and hits really hard thanks to protean. He's extremely frail however.

Personally, I just gave him Choice Specs and abuse the damage + STAB with Protean and the fact that has a more than decent SPA. The only condition is that I have to be faster than the oponent or else I get him out of there (Unless I can OHKO without being killed, easier said than done)

I use it esentially as a Kamikaze Special Sweeper and it's doing fine, If I need a safer SPA attacker I just pick Rotom (I play Wi-Fi Singles, so no 6v6 here). Greninja is not the God of the OU metagame, but it's certainly solid.
3 years ago#26
Zabie_W posted...
Greninja is really fast and hits really hard thanks to protean. He's extremely frail however.

Personally, I just gave him Choice Specs and abuse the damage + STAB with Protean and the fact that has a more than decent SPA. The only condition is that I have to be faster than the oponent or else I get him out of there (Unless I can OHKO without being killed, easier said than done)

I use it esentially as a Kamikaze Special Sweeper and it's doing fine, If I need a safer SPA attacker I just pick Rotom (I play Wi-Fi Singles, so no 6v6 here). Greninja is not the God of the OU metagame, but it's certainly solid.

If I need a solid Special Sweeper I take Volcarona but I run Greninja with life orb and usually put in my sashed suicide lead (Galvantula) to get him out
FC: 4227 - 1514- 7752
PSN: JudasInHell
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. I feel like Greninja is a bit overrated..

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived