This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I feel like Greninja is a bit overrated..

#21RockmanZeroEXEPosted 11/12/2013 2:39:06 AM
RingsOfUranus posted...
kuradjinn posted...
RingsOfUranus posted...
Hidden Powers are BP 60.......

You forgot STAB from protean

Oh, I read that wrong. I read it as BP 90 + stab.

From what I read over at the smogon board, protean doesn't proc on Hidden Power, so it's still 60 BP. Unless someone can test this XP.
---
"I've just remembered something...He was not as naive as you are. That's what made him a hero." Zero from RMZ
#22ckross144Posted 11/12/2013 2:40:23 AM
While only one experience in a random online battle so the quality of the greninja is suspect I was able to out speed and 1hko a greninja with u turn on talonflame (atk IV/EV neutral nature with life orb) who is another common lead. If this can be done with a high success rate its another knock for the frog
---
As the size of an explosion increases, the number of social situations it is incapable of solving approaches zero
3DS FC 3093-7602-1839
#23gofghxgPosted 11/12/2013 5:40:55 AM
I don't waste time with strategy, I just go for the win. Works well.
---
I'm not saying He's batman, I'm just saying no-ones ever seen Darth Vader and batman in the same room together.
#24Shadow_Chaos90Posted 11/12/2013 5:42:15 AM
gofghxg posted...
I don't waste time with strategy, I just go for the win. Works well.

That's a strategy.
#25Zabie_WPosted 11/12/2013 5:48:45 AM
Greninja is really fast and hits really hard thanks to protean. He's extremely frail however.

Personally, I just gave him Choice Specs and abuse the damage + STAB with Protean and the fact that has a more than decent SPA. The only condition is that I have to be faster than the oponent or else I get him out of there (Unless I can OHKO without being killed, easier said than done)

I use it esentially as a Kamikaze Special Sweeper and it's doing fine, If I need a safer SPA attacker I just pick Rotom (I play Wi-Fi Singles, so no 6v6 here). Greninja is not the God of the OU metagame, but it's certainly solid.
#26krystylaPosted 11/12/2013 5:52:38 AM
Zabie_W posted...
Greninja is really fast and hits really hard thanks to protean. He's extremely frail however.

Personally, I just gave him Choice Specs and abuse the damage + STAB with Protean and the fact that has a more than decent SPA. The only condition is that I have to be faster than the oponent or else I get him out of there (Unless I can OHKO without being killed, easier said than done)

I use it esentially as a Kamikaze Special Sweeper and it's doing fine, If I need a safer SPA attacker I just pick Rotom (I play Wi-Fi Singles, so no 6v6 here). Greninja is not the God of the OU metagame, but it's certainly solid.

If I need a solid Special Sweeper I take Volcarona but I run Greninja with life orb and usually put in my sashed suicide lead (Galvantula) to get him out
---
FC: 4227 - 1514- 7752
PSN: JudasInHell