This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

If you could join one of teh criminal organizations (or make your own)...

#11Blingya25Posted 11/12/2013 12:33:45 PM
Team Plasma (N)... c'mon, they have knight outfits and cavaliers suits. That's so badass. Especially when they scream out, PLLLLAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAA!

xD

Imagine this, but him saying Plasma instead.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FpE_STh3E8I
---
Let the Power of Youth Exploud!!
#12aliashubbatch(Topic Creator)Posted 11/13/2013 7:58:13 AM
If I knew how to close topics, I would, but I'd like to take one more day to see which organization most people would join. So far, Team Plasma (N) has the most followers, then Team Rocket.
---
3DS FC: 1633-5186-2026
#13john151bacardiPosted 11/13/2013 7:59:52 AM
Team Plasma for sure!
I will follow Ghetsis until his dying days :'D
---
"Only hall of fame I'll be inducted in is the Alcohol of Fame in the Wall of Shame!" -Serious Drunkard
#14itachi00Posted 11/13/2013 8:00:45 AM
I like team pokedex owner
---
http://youtube.com/watch?v=dDUH57KJS6E rate my amv
ore wa kisama o taos o monoda, Ore ni kanau mono ha sonzai shinai
#15MogKnightAzurePosted 11/13/2013 8:07:21 AM
It's a toss-up between Team Rocket or Ghetsis' (Neo) Team Plasma. Every other organization has a goal that is either horribly misguided or basically just insane. At least these two organizations clearly wanted to just steal pokemon for their own personal gains.

Gonna give it to Neo Team Plasma for design and battle theme.

Now, if Team Rocket was a little more fleshed out like these newer organizations.. maybe in Red/Blue we could have caught them at the pokemon lab, they could be involved with trying to clone Mew, and maybe in the end, Giovanni's last stand involves him using Mewtwo wearing the armor he used to control him in the anime. Then we'd have a clear winner.
---
3DS FC: 2423-3095-6556
#16aliashubbatch(Topic Creator)Posted 11/13/2013 8:09:36 AM
MogKnightAzure posted...
It's a toss-up between Team Rocket or Ghetsis' (Neo) Team Plasma. Every other organization has a goal that is either horribly misguided or basically just insane. At least these two organizations clearly wanted to just steal pokemon for their own personal gains.

Now, if Team Rocket was a little more fleshed out like these newer organizations.. maybe in Red/Blue we could have caught them at the pokemon lab, they could be involved with trying to clone Mew, and maybe in the end, Giovanni's last stand involves him using Mewtwo wearing the armor he used to control him in the anime. Then we'd have a clear winner.

Giovanni had nothing to do with Mewtwo in the game. Maybe the Adventures manga or the anime, but not the game.
---
3DS FC: 1633-5186-2026
#17E-25Posted 11/13/2013 8:11:21 AM
Cipher

Making pokemon have SE attacks on everything and will willingly attack people?
Heck yeah!
---
Where did you come from? Where do you go?
Where did you come from, demon-eyed Jho?
#18XereintPosted 11/13/2013 8:18:42 AM
I'll start a team that focus on getting rid of meddling kids. Without them, we can't be stopped! Muahaha~
---
Searching for All-ice
3DS FC:1822-0226-5891
#19MogKnightAzurePosted 11/13/2013 8:23:11 AM
aliashubbatch posted...
MogKnightAzure posted...

Giovanni had nothing to do with Mewtwo in the game. Maybe the Adventures manga or the anime, but not the game.

I never said he did? I clearly acknowledged anime-only aspects? That's my point. And even if it wasn't, there was never any initial specification in your poll for whether or not our decisions had to be based purely on in-game reasoning.
---
3DS FC: 2423-3095-6556