This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

aegitrash sucks

#51MaruKazeryuPosted 11/12/2013 8:16:22 AM
RockmanZeroEXE posted...
zane0144 posted...
RockmanZeroEXE posted...
Can't you just use.... um Crunch? Pretty sure Mega Kang can destroy Aegislash with Crunch.

You get king's shield possibly though. And as for air balloon. I can either break the baloon with whatever I have out or just not mega evolve. And then there's still sucker punch(which would be worth the risk in this situation)

Trying to remember if Fake-out/feint goes through protect/king's shield.

Wouldn't matter. Aegislash is part Ghost
---
4639-9811-6534 -Pokemon X/Y Friend Code. PM if you add. Trainer name: Marii
Friend Safari: Grumpig, Sigilyph, Girafarig
#52RockmanZeroEXEPosted 11/12/2013 8:17:37 AM
MaruKazeryu posted...
RockmanZeroEXE posted...
zane0144 posted...
RockmanZeroEXE posted...
Can't you just use.... um Crunch? Pretty sure Mega Kang can destroy Aegislash with Crunch.

You get king's shield possibly though. And as for air balloon. I can either break the baloon with whatever I have out or just not mega evolve. And then there's still sucker punch(which would be worth the risk in this situation)

Trying to remember if Fake-out/feint goes through protect/king's shield.

Wouldn't matter. Aegislash is part Ghost

Ahh true. Keep forgetting about that. For some reason I think those moves are dark moves. Only way Kang would hit if she didn't mega and used Scrappy.
---
"I've just remembered something...He was not as naive as you are. That's what made him a hero." Zero from RMZ
#53laskalPosted 11/12/2013 8:18:05 AM
Maybe people like it?

I mean, jeez, god forbid somebody uses a pokemon they like.
I don't know about you guys, but the moment I start choosing my party based on stats and not my personal preference in pokemon, is the moment I am throwing the game away.
---
Official Lightning's shorts and Selphie's panties of every board.
Official Kairi's panties and Aqua's shorts of KH3 board.
#54zane0144Posted 11/12/2013 8:18:32 AM
MaruKazeryu posted...
zane0144 posted...
RockmanZeroEXE posted...

Wouldn't Mega Kangaskhan have its attack dropped twice if it hits King's Shield though? Doesn't sound worth the risk to me

Yes, it's not perfectly equipped to handle Air Balloon. No pokemon is perfectly equipped to deal with a threat. There's always a "Well I could give it this item to counter it". Well, that item is not as practical sadly. And the rest of my team is well prepared to deal with the air balloon situatio so I don't really care about.

So, congratz. You found one way to stop Kangaskhan. Kangaskhan is still better though
---
GenVI Megabug Army: Need: Crustle, Galvantula
3DS Pokemon Safari Code: 1590-5189-0827
#55RockmanZeroEXEPosted 11/12/2013 8:23:27 AM
zane0144 posted...
MaruKazeryu posted...
zane0144 posted...
RockmanZeroEXE posted...

Wouldn't Mega Kangaskhan have its attack dropped twice if it hits King's Shield though? Doesn't sound worth the risk to me

Yes, it's not perfectly equipped to handle Air Balloon. No pokemon is perfectly equipped to deal with a threat. There's always a "Well I could give it this item to counter it". Well, that item is not as practical sadly. And the rest of my team is well prepared to deal with the air balloon situatio so I don't really care about.

So, congratz. You found one way to stop Kangaskhan. Kangaskhan is still better though

Well the crunch idea was more based on the user using sword dance right afterward king's shield expecting a sucker punch and gets crunched instead >.>... or EQ... either or, Crunch probably just in case of Air Ballon.
---
"I've just remembered something...He was not as naive as you are. That's what made him a hero." Zero from RMZ
#56Gord11111Posted 11/12/2013 8:25:31 AM
MaruKazeryu posted...
zane0144 posted...
David_741 posted...
He hasn't got lots of proper counters and even predictable he is still threatening..

Any normal type plus a non contact move. gg

a normal type, against Aegislash? that's suicide dude. Sacred Sword

Aegislash is slow. Most of its sets have a -Speed nature, 0 speed IVs, and 0 speed EVs. Any normal type that knows Earthquake or Sucker Punch can deal with it quite nicely.
---
-Makin' it Rainbow: Water Gym Leader, Elite Divided-
-3DS FC 2492 4122 0750-
Safari Pokemon: Pumpkaboo/Lampent/Dusclops
#57MCcakePosted 11/12/2013 8:27:59 AM
Choics Specs Clawitzer
---
Currently playing: Kid Icarus Uprising, Animal Crossing New Leaf, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
3DS FC: 4055-3491-9170/ Jam, the mayor of Bunma
#58MaruKazeryuPosted 11/12/2013 8:28:41 AM
Gord11111 posted...
MaruKazeryu posted...
zane0144 posted...
David_741 posted...
He hasn't got lots of proper counters and even predictable he is still threatening..

Any normal type plus a non contact move. gg

a normal type, against Aegislash? that's suicide dude. Sacred Sword

Aegislash is slow. Most of its sets have a -Speed nature, 0 speed IVs, and 0 speed EVs. Any normal type that knows Earthquake or Sucker Punch can deal with it quite nicely.

Earthquake? Air Balloon. Sucker Punch? King's Shield

And back to King's Shield: Sacred Sword and Shadow Sneak covers EVERY type for at least neutral damage. Not having a priority swap back to shield stance = GG Aegislash
---
4639-9811-6534 -Pokemon X/Y Friend Code. PM if you add. Trainer name: Marii
Friend Safari: Grumpig, Sigilyph, Girafarig